2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Him and Hines Ward have been the most famous to me.
Whoaa I never knew Hines Ward was legit Asian. I just looked it up and he's from South Korea ?? Had no idea.
bruh what 
laugh.gif

how can you look at this man and think he doesn't have a drop of asian in him?

**** tedy bruschi, **** Ty law, **** their best RB ever BenJarvis Green Ellis, **** boston

**** you. rich little, butler wipes your ***, never did a hard day's work, silver spoon sucking, platinum plated romper wearing, caviar eating, chauffeur having BA.

you ain't lyin' bout Rodney tho. **** him. robbed me and Thomas of #6 and perfection

Last edited:
Quote this if your QB didn't deflate footballs, destroy evidence, spy on practices, lie about concussions, & admit to being a system player.

**** tedy bruschi, **** Ty law, **** their best RB ever BenJarvis Green Ellis, **** boston
**** you. rich little, butler wipes your ***, never did a hard day's work, silver spoon sucking, platinum plated romper wearing, caviar eating, chauffeur having BA.

Nah, **** you DSA, you swine eatin', no deadlifting, brady ball gargler, lover of Middle America's team, Reagan Bush '84 shirt wearin, Fenway park racist BAN.

Nah, **** you DSA, you swine eatin', no deadlifting, brady ball gargler, lover of Middle America's team, Reagan Bush '84 shirt wearin, Fenway park racist BAN.

:pimp:

and i deadlift mondays and fridays :pimp:

if you don't deadlift, you don't lift.

and swine :pimp:

Last edited:

nPEYQb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom