2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching a random episode of Power (never watched it before) and La La let the girls free in this episode.

upload_2017-7-17_1-51-54.jpeg

I watch GoT, but I'm not committed to it. If it were spoiled for me I wouldn't be upset.

Cian is just a contrarian. No wonder he hates Carr so much and loves Tanne.

Respeck

Some GoT fans really suck, pay them no mind.
tbf I used to watch GoT up til the red wedding scene, so I know how it can be addicting and fun to talk about lol

I'm just more focused on just watching sports and keeping up on news and accounting stuff...so I really got zero time for shows

I don't see why people care so much either way.. if it ain't for you, well it ain't for you

The couple mins of power that I have seen, it ain't for me.. same goes for empire and scandal

Which viewership is worse, GoT or TWD?

having watched both.. or tried to, since i think i made it 2 seasons in TWD

i'm going with TWD being worse

i get going to bat for the better show (see people talking up breaking bad, the wire, sopranos or rome).. i get talking up critically acclaimed shows that may have low than they should viewership (the wire epitomizes this.. but there are numerous examples of it like breaking bad or rome which didnt survive).. or you can look at friday night lights, that didnt get great numbers viewership wise but is a quality show

TWD i get why folks would like it, but i dont get going to bat for it (or going down swinging for it).. i would say the same for a show like scandal or medical drama like grey's anatomy.. hell, SVU is in that scandal boat too playing off on headline stuff.. whereas regular law and order is comfort food

miracleatthenewmeadowlands.png

Still sick over this one. One of the worst losses I've ever seen. Broke ****, shut off my computer for a week and didn't check anything that wasn't work related on my phone for a week.

Watching them lose to the Ravens in the SB was pretty bad too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom