2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
miracleatthenewmeadowlands.png

Still sick over this one. One of the worst losses I've ever seen. Broke ****, shut off my computer for a week and didn't check anything that wasn't work related on my phone for a week.

Watching them lose to the Ravens in the SB was pretty bad too.

giphy.gif

Hahahahaha, losing to Tim Tebow is pretty ****in bad. Especially in the playoffs. I bring that game up all the time to a few of my boys that are Pitt fans. Kills them every time.

One of my boys is a Jets fan and we were watching a TNF game when the Jets and Broncos were playing. He kept guaranteeing me that there's no way the Jets would lose to Tebow. He said if they lose, you can Stone Cold Stun me. I still haven't cashed in yet.

Hahahahaha, losing to Tim Tebow is pretty ****in bad. Especially in the playoffs. I bring that game up all the time to a few of my boys that are Pitt fans. Kills them every time.

One of my boys is a Jets fan and we were watching a TNF game when the Jets and Broncos were playing. He kept guaranteeing me that there's no way the Jets would lose to Tebow. He said if they lose, you can Stone Cold Stun me. I still haven't cashed in yet.

Interesting. You get the nutkick too, and do you have to give fair warning?

I remember that loss. They let Tebow march down the field with ease.

460cf8f9e5353e453f3015875ad1a937_crop_exact.jpg

Still hurts. BB was my first fav member of the LOB too.

I know how you feel Falcons fans.
Your loss wasn't as brutal as what the Falcons fans had to endure. Lol
Although losing it because of your OC calling a stupid play does hurt.

That first super bowl loss against the Pats hurt me....damn you Vinateri

Yep as a Hawks fan I'll def never get over that sb. But the loss to the Panthers in the playoffs two seasons ago stings too, the Hawks nearly made an incredible come back that second half.

I thought for sure that the Skins/Cousins would reach a deal by today. However, after reading more about the situation, Kirk Cousins is playing this situation perfectly. He's betting on himself, which is fine, but he's already made close to 50m's guaranteed...and a potential 70+ (overall) if he's tagged again next season. For a guy with no LTD, and have the potential to earn 70+ m's in guaranteed money WITH a LTD most likely on the horizon, he's doing the right thing. Skins are stupid tho...could have locked him up in 2015 to a reasonable deal, but alas, here we are. Total incompetence from the front office.

Still hurts. BB was my first fav member of the LOB too.

crazy thing is BB is the one that made that INT play happen. usually goes unnoticed by most people but he jammed his dude like a mofo at the line. he was made for that role on that play

I thought for sure that the Skins/Cousins would reach a deal by today. However, after reading more about the situation, Kirk Cousins is playing this situation perfectly. He's betting on himself, which is fine, but he's already made close to 50m's guaranteed...and a potential 70+ (overall) if he's tagged again next season. For a guy with no LTD, and have the potential to earn 70+ m's in guaranteed money WITH a LTD most likely on the horizon, he's doing the right thing. Skins are stupid tho...could have locked him up in 2015 to a reasonable deal, but alas, here we are. Total incompetence from the front office.
Scot could've locked him up for $40M guaranteed and ownership said no.

Bruce and co are getting what they deserve, but at this point I'd rather not make him the richest QB in NFL history. Let him go to SF if he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom