2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Jarvis Landry got an extension.
any numbers released?

nerd.gif

You seem to only make sense to yourself. How the hell was I supposed to know what you were getting at?

Instead of this pointless back and forth, did anyone one else NOT understand what he was getting at? I know I can't be the only one....

you could ask?

ever thought about that?

you admit above you made assumptions, that's on you buddy

as you pointed out, what i said was extremely simple.. not my fault you couldnt grasp that.. or be secure enough in yourself to ask a simple question

a simple "huh?" would have sufficed

Ur like a more refined Deuce King.

You seem to only make sense to yourself. How the hell was I supposed to know what you were getting at?

Instead of this pointless back and forth, did anyone one else NOT understand what he was getting at? I know I can't be the only one....

you could ask?

ever thought about that?

you admit above you made assumptions, that's on you buddy

as you pointed out, what i said was extremely simple.. not my fault you couldnt grasp that.. or be secure enough in yourself to ask a simple question

a simple "huh?" would have sufficed

Ur like a more refined Deuce King.

Yikes

I gotta feeling Stills gets paid

the free agent receivers aren't that good and Alshon probably hurt himself pretty good this year

I gotta feeling Stills gets paid

the free agent receivers aren't that good and Alshon probably hurt himself pretty good this year
plus teams got money.. going be interesting to see the money that gets thrown around to lower end dudes

This back n forth got me crine rn
at this point I've come to the realization that literally anything i post regarding another team in the eagles division, this dude will assume something

like literally all i did was post a tweet i saw about chief zee dying (the skins super fan) and  this happened:

Because you are 100% against the name....Chief Zee paraded around in Native American garb, which MANY people find/found offensive. You can look no further than the piece Deadspin wrote on his passing.

I honestly don't know what your intentions were, but from knowing where you stand on the name debate/issue, I saw it as a passive aggressive post not really made out of celebrating Zee's life, but more so to poke at what he wore and what he was representing.

If I'm off base, then my apologies.

And honestly, outside of the Skins fanbase, I don't know why this would be something of importance for you to post other than to start a discussion about something other than Zee. Just my .02

*FWIW, Snyder put 500k into Sean Taylor's daughter's trust fund. It's not going to change the opinion folks have of him, but he has done some good.
you do realize things can be multiple things at once, right?
Because you are 100% against the name....
doesn't mean I wish death on anyone.. or take joy in someone's passing.. there are skins fans in this thread so I posted about his death and the funeral
Chief Zee paraded around in Native American garb, which MANY people find/found offensive.
this is offensive.. I would assume a black man off all people would understand appreciate and empathize with that
You can look no further than the piece Deadspin wrote on his passing.
unless I am unaware, I don't work for deadspin.. wouldn't mind the check though
I honestly don't know what your intentions were, but from knowing where you stand on the name debate/issue, I saw it as a passive aggressive post not really made out of celebrating Zee's life, but more so to poke at what he wore and what he was representing.
so you assumed based on me simply posting something.. without any commentary whatsoever
And honestly, outside of the Skins fanbase, I don't know why this would be something of importance for you to post other than to start a discussion about something other than Zee. Just my .02
i am not exactly going to go into the Washington team thread, now am I.. I'm assuming as an eagles fan, that wouldn't exactly be the place for me
*FWIW, Snyder put 500k into Sean Taylor's daughter's trust fund.
another good deed by dan
 It's not going to change the opinion folks have of him, but he has done some good.
because that doesn't change this:
skins name is still racist and it's deplorable that in 2016 that it is still not only being used but defended
I'm not reading all of that...but if I'm mistaken, my apologies.

This back n forth got me crine rn
An Eagles and Skins fan arguing over Odell Beckham.

It's so NFC East.
i have no clue what the argument is though.. theoretically

my sentiments could be applied to literally anyone whose hands are important to they do.. and are young

if i broke one of my hands doing something stupid over the weekend.. doing my job would be a pain in the a(@!)(@ because i do a crap load of drafting

Last edited:
I wish we had a NT Title belt that could be won and shipped to the person who gets the most picks right. I'd actually take my picks seriously then for some gold around the waist 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom