2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Foster

Beast Mode
why not cop next year on discount after they are both released?

jus seen... you did.. lol
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Anybody know what happened to kicksftw? I wanted to cop that Rodgers and a Wilson but I can't find his ebay

Last edited:
I think it was mentioned that kicksftw would be going out of business soon, but don't hold me to that.

What should I expect to pay at retail for a Cam Newton jersey?

What are the different price points and quality levels?

Anyone know if Nike ever released the Gurley limited? Can't find it anywhere.
they released. But like just about any gurley jersey right now, it is sold out.
I guess well have to wait for the new LA uniforms for new gurley jerseys

Anybody hunting endlessly for a $100 Blue Cam Newton Game jersey like I am?? Why are these things IMPOSSIBLE to find 
mad.gif

Did anyone on here manage to cop one of those white peyton manning super bowl jerseys before they sold out (of every good size)? Really need an M,L,or XL but all Nike has is S and 2XL 
mean.gif

We'll know for sure on Media Today (upcoming Monday Night, now a "primetime" event).

Has anyone been able to get a real superbowl patch? Never understood why the NFL prevents fans from getting the superbowl and captain's patches.

We'll know for sure on Media Today (upcoming Monday Night, now a "primetime" event).

Has anyone been able to get a real superbowl patch? Never understood why the NFL prevents fans from getting the superbowl and captain's patches.
they Probably dont sell them separately so that you have to buy a new jersey entirely rather than just a patch.

I heard panthers were going with black.
and yeah its a good marketing trick they use, spend $120 instead of $20 for a patch

@Scalabrine  ya but traditionally they've never sold the real superbowl patches to the public, not even on elite jerseys. Closest thing to it is the patching on limited's but I am pretty sure (not 100% certain) that those patches are not the on-field patches.

Panthers are going with Black jerseys, they didnt decide on the pants yet. prolly Silver, they havent worn all black in years.

they cant wear the Teal because Denver chose white (AFC chooses this year) and youre not allowed to wear alternate jerseys in the Superbowl.

Want a Cam but can't see myself dropping 3 bills for one. The cuffed sleeves isn't a big deal to me. I can get them done myself.

Back
Top Bottom