2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Want a Cam but can't see myself dropping 3 bills for one. The cuffed sleeves isn't a big deal to me. I can get them done myself.

You slept. I was hooking up anyone with authentics for $200 basically.

Moved on from it but one guy I helped up. Late December I got him a blue came elite. It was pretty bad ***

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191772027931?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

at this point honestly anyone looking for an authentic panthers blue jersey might as well just go ahead and get this 
laugh.gif
 better luck than finding an elite

(side note thats not my eBay page, just came up in a random search)

I hipped him to the black one he got off eBay for $100
You slept. I was hooking up anyone with authentics for $200 basically.

Moved on from it but one guy I helped up. Late December I got him a blue came elite. It was pretty bad ***

You might as well drop the money or else you won't have one for months. The panthers store still has them.
Want a Cam but can't see myself dropping 3 bills for one. The cuffed sleeves isn't a big deal to me. I can get them done myself.

Unfortunately elites never go on sale. They will take the price down a little. But shoot I can spend a little more and have a brand new one without the fraying and all

Unfortunately elites never go on sale. They will take the price down a little. But shoot I can spend a little more and have a brand new one without the fraying and all

They do go on sale. You just gotta catch them.

NDC had the black and white Cam Elite's for $221 a few months ago. LONG gone now.

I just saw a pic of Cam's SB jersey he'll be wearing and it's a size 38. He's a big guy and he's got like four layers of pads underneath it YET Nike does 40, 44, 48 and up in their jerseys. They're not as bad as RBK jerseys but they could do a way better job with the cut and fit. I've seen a lot of QBs and WRs wearing jerseys in the high 30s.

Last edited:
NDC had the black and white Cam Elite's for $221 a few months ago. LONG gone now.

I just saw a pic of Cam's SB jersey he'll be wearing and it's a size 38. He's a big guy and he's got like four layers of pads underneath it YET Nike does 40, 44, 48 and up in their jerseys. They're not as bad as RBK jerseys but they could do a way better job with the cut and fit. I've seen a lot of QBs and WRs wearing jerseys in the high 30s.
What is NDC?

What is NDC?

Nike dot com
Need to cop a Calvin Johnson elite since now that he's retiring

Me too

Ohh okay. Fanatics had them on sale for just a little too I think. But I've never seen anyone else on sale that was still on a team.

I'm not sure why the players sizes are much smaller than what you can buy retail. Im guessing the game jerseys have more elasticity

Not sure why what I said is not there. But I think the players jerseys much have more elasticity. Because a retail 38 would be terribly small.

So is the Super Bowl 50 jersey only sold in the GAME version? Looking for a white Von MIller in an XL, but no luck on Fanatics or NFL Shop. If anyone sees for retail or less, please let me know!

So is the Super Bowl 50 jersey only sold in the GAME version? Looking for a white Von MIller in an XL, but no luck on Fanatics or NFL Shop. If anyone sees for retail or less, please let me know!
Yeah they're only sold in game version. And good luck with that now that he's MVP. You missed out, I was looking before the game on NFL shop and they had miller in XL

Back
Top Bottom