2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Just ordered a custom elite Raiders jersey Derek Carr on fanatics with that additional amex20 code. Great deal. Came out for under $200. I just hope name and numbers come out looking ok. Hope the silver is more on the shiny side than dull.

Just ordered a custom elite Raiders jersey Derek Carr on fanatics with that additional amex20 code. Great deal. Came out for under $200. I just hope name and numbers come out looking ok. Hope the silver is more on the shiny side than dull.

It will be dull. I was thankfully able to track down a Nike premade Carr in a 40. The Nike version is in the middle and the fanatics custom is the left. Big difference in the twill.

It will be dull. I was thankfully able to track down a Nike premade Carr in a 40. The Nike version is in the middle and the fanatics custom is the left. Big difference in the twill.

Yeah that's a big difference in color in the silver but not that big deal I guess considering the deal on fanatics. Raider image.com is where I usually get the elite jerseys but their black friday sale does not include elite jerseys or customs.

Nice throwback Winston, with the sale I am tempted to get an Elite white Tampa Jersey, does anyone know what they don't have Hargreaves III as an option in the drop down?

Last edited:
Thank you. I almost ordered the white one. But ruined two elites by washing them. But a custom one would have thicker numbers like the older Reebok jerseys

Does it bother anyone else when people believe that, the aliexpress bs is the real deal and they think they are hooking everyone up with their "deals"? Lol

Does it bother anyone else when people believe that, the aliexpress bs is the real deal and they think they are hooking everyone up with their "deals"? Lol

Only when they try to sell those jerseys for more than $25 and say they're legit. It's a shame ppl are so uninformed. I think a good amount of ppl know they're knockoffs, & they buy them so they can have something cheap that they can wear without worrying about messing it up.

I had a guy try to tell me I was wrong and they are real. Then claim he works for the Buccaneers and that I must just be rich and want to spend money. And they posted a bunch of aliexpress stuff they got. I pointed out what was wrong, font, color, tag placement, etc and the guy still tried to tell me I didn't know what I was talking about and then someone else tried to weigh in and tell me that I had no experience of what was real or fake unless I lived in the countries that the jerseys come from

"A wise man told me never argue with fools, cuz ppl from a distance can't tell who is who."

I guess you gotta let those guys live their delusions. If he worked for the Bucs, he'd buy directly from the team store and get a huge discount, first off.

I understand that most ppl don't want to pay that much for an Elite, so they buy the Chinese knockoffs. But these dudes you were talking to are doing too much when you're just trying to educate them.

Exactly what I said to him, I said if you work for the Buccaneers then why are you not utilizing an employee discount on your jerseys.

Trying to order a jersey now but don't know how to stack it, can anyone help me?

You'll have to wait until there's another fanatics sale where they automatically discount everything. We were purchasing when everything was already discounted by 25% without needing a code, which is why we were able to add the AMEX20 code. The site only allows one code to be used.

Back
Top Bottom