2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

A good amount of cowboys stuff is excluded >: and all my girl wants is a Witten jersey. Yall think I should wait or just be happy with this 20% code for amex? Dallas is so good they may not put their stuff on sale before christmas

I hope you waited. On sale at fanatics now.

I'm 5'10" 175 and wear a 40 I like my stuff fitted ...40 fits me fitted but not tight

There's two Giants hoodies I want but they're both $95 and selling out. This **** is unreal.

Fanatics playing games with their shipping 
mad.gif

Thier shipping sucks unless you pay for 2 - day shipping. Took me a week to get a hat after it was shipped. It was in my state for 4 days

Gotta sign up for the shop runner trial to get free two day shipping. I signed up for it when I bought something from Cole Haan in September and when I cancelled they extended me by a month. Now, I have a free year because I made 4 purchases using the service during my trial run.

Where do these customs ship from? Gonna be mad as hell if they're coming from China. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Heads up certain team have elites for $176 before the Amex coupon. Got a grey wilson for $156 out the door...chiefs, steelers and a few other teams available too but only certain players

Fanatics

I'm scratching my head at some of Nike's decisions when browsing the Elite jerseys for sale. So they can make a Michael Sam Elite, but we can't get a Woodson? Smh

Heads up certain team have elites for $176 before the Amex coupon. Got a grey wilson for $156 out the door...chiefs, steelers and a few other teams available too but only certain players I think they caught on I tried the code and it got rid of the 25% and just took 20%

Fanatics

Always hated the Cowboys, but this jersey style has always been so clean.

Why the hell the Cowboys the only team with a separate "Team-specific" tag on their merchandise?
Man, there is some eye candy looking at that NFL logo on these Color Rush Limited Jerseys.

This just came in, couldnt pass for $95 shipped...
Man, there is some eye candy looking at that NFL logo on these Color Rush Limited Jerseys.  How's the fit?  and how are the numbers compared to the elites?

Last edited:
You can get one at www.raiderimage.com if you're a 44 or larger and don't mind paying full price.

Or you can go the custom route like some of us here have done. You'll get the old numbers, but you can get discounts by shopping at fanatics. Mine was $157 shipped. I should get it by Tuesday.

If you're looking to purchase a home/black Raiders Jersey.... Then the Raider Image or Nike direct is the way to go, even though it's going to cost you a little more because the silver fabric on the numbers and name really pops/shines just like how it is on the team's on-field jerseys.

Fanatics will have the dull/non-shiny silver fabric and it's going to look like a fake from China.

If you're looking to purchase a white Raiders Jersey then going the Fanatics route is fine because this issue would be non existent on the roadies Jersey.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Man, there is some eye candy looking at that NFL logo on these Color Rush Limited Jerseys.  How's the fit?  and how are the numbers compared to the elites?
I dont have an elite to compare it to, but the Limited's are fitted. So go a size up if you want a looser fit, or you like wearing a hoodie under your jersey.

I dont have an elite to compare it to, but the Limited's are fitted. So go a size up if you want a looser fit, or you like wearing a hoodie under your jersey.

I always felt as tho the limited were more roomy. The elites are the fitted ones.

Couldn't pass up the 25 off plus the 20 off for models/fanatics. Both of these for 150 shipped

Also, I have a regular limited and then a color rush limited.
The color rush runs a legit size smaller for me. I'd go a size up from whatever you usually wear imo.

I always felt as tho the limited were more roomy. The elites are the fitted ones.
Maybe the Color Rush Limited's are more fitted than the regular limited. Because my Cowboys color rush definitely fits smaller...

Last edited:
The Color Rush limiteds are definitely a little smaller than normal limiteds plus the sleeves are shorter. If you like more of a fitted fit with normal sleeves in your regular size than the Color Rush Limited is the way to go!

Last edited:

What is the best way to care for/wash the Nike Elite jerseys? Thanks in advance.
I'd hang the jersey in a coat rack when not in use.  i avoid folding the jerseys because the twill numbers on them tend to crease.  I wash the jerseys inside out using the gentle cycle and cold water, and hang dry.

Back
Top Bottom