2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

hey NTers,

Use Google Chrome browser and try the HONEY promo code plugin.  The app basically scours the internet and helps you apply the best promo codes to save you $$.

I was browsing NFLshop.com and used the HONEY plugin to save additional 30%.  Picked up Victor Cruz elite for $64.78 shipped.  Used up my discounted gift cards from raise.com.  I also experimented with other elites (ie. Dawkins, Jags, etc.) and got additional 30%.  Try it out! @BlakeKennedyno2

what promo code is it applying? Don't have my laptop with chrome on it, so can't get the plugin tip tomorrow, would love to feast in the meantime

I just tried running it again to get it for you, but it chose the 5% off this time. It might be dead already?

Damn......been wanting a Away (White) OBJ Elite for a minute. The custom would be 163 shipped. Should I pull the trigger? :nerd:

Damnit, I would have loved to cop a black Raiders elite with the sale but all they have is white and only in size 40.
mean.gif

Damn, looks like that 30% off employee code got deaded.

Glad I snuck in the OBJ elite last night. :smokin

I'm so upset I missed that code...NEEDED THAT CODE! I just never clicked in here smh, I was too busy going back & forth between jerseys on nflshop trying to figure out what the difference in the new vapor limited jerseys & last year's jerseys are...:smh: well with that said, what ARE the differences? anyone with a strong preference for either?

I'm so upset I missed that code...NEEDED THAT CODE! I just never clicked in here smh, I was too busy going back & forth between jerseys on nflshop trying to figure out what the difference in the new vapor limited jerseys & last year's jerseys are...
mean.gif
well with that said, what ARE the differences? anyone with a strong preference for either?
The new vapor is much nicer IMO, but that said I only have an elite nike, authentic reebok, and a nike game jersey to compare to, but from what I've seen of the steelers jerseys last years limited was a game jersey with sewn numbers. The vapor is a much nicer jersey and seems to give a better fit and isnt as stiff 

I personally prefer limited to the elites. They are a lot better to wear. More comfortable, fit and feel better. An elite is very stiff and does not move well with your body. I have a couple of limiteds, and I ended up returning an elite I bought last year. The elite is not worth double the price either. You can get limited for anywhere between $ 60-$90 if you pay attention and catch deals.

That being said if they do release a vapor elite I will purchase one to see how it is

I personally prefer limited to the elites. They are a lot better to wear. More comfortable, fit and feel better. An elite is very stiff and does not move well with your body. I have a couple of limiteds, and I ended up returning an elite I bought last year. The elite is not worth double the price either. You can get limited for anywhere between $ 60-$90 if you pay attention and catch deals

I agree with all of this.

There is not enough of a difference to me to justify double the price.

Now there is a big difference between the $100 jersey to the $150.

Back
Top Bottom