2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Anyone ever have a pair?

The thing at least for the steelers is that the authentic has the spandex sleeves where as the limited still has screen print. So there's a big difference at least for my team

ultralightbeam ultralightbeam
c money 88 05 c money 88 05

After the nfl30emp247 got deaded I played around and got lucky. Try nfl30emp

Good luck and don't snooze this time.

man I love you! THANK YOU! and to the others because I haven't figured out how to easily multi-quote without copying everything & I'm lazy...I really appreciate the input because instead of ordering the custom elite I initially wanted before I ordered 2 of the new vapor limited Titans jerseys to replace my limited jersey from last year. I knew in my mind the Elites were stiff & uncomfortable but thought I'd want the custom one, you guys talked me out of it

Just grabbed a NYG sweatshirt I had been looking at for a while. $40 shipped is okay. Thanks for the code. Worked on Fanatics and got Free Ship.

Last edited:
How did those fit. Trying ti grab this vapor real quick

With this 2 day ship on fanatics/shoprunner

Here is a pic I took last year comparing a color rush large to a limited large. It's a lot more fitted, shorter length, shorter sleeves etc.

^^^^ vapor unlimited are the same as color rush. Compared to last years limited they are a little bit more fitted

Last edited:
Cool thanks i ordered mine. Got my current tshirt size, even its fitted or tight for now thats fine.

Currently in process of dropping weight so by football season it should be good fit

Was $76, forgot i had $55 chillin in my paypal acct :smile:

Damn, I'm tempted to get one of the Vapor jerseys just to see how they are. I can't do anything other than Authentic/Elite jerseys though.

Goood look on the code. As someone said it's works on Fanatics. Had to re order my wife's Lynch jersey cause NFL shop sent one with stains all over it SMH..

Where are these vapor jerseys at? Can someone drop a link
Edit: I found em. I thought y'all were talking about The new authentics. I was excited!

Last edited:
Thought about getting a vapor limited, but I really want the see what the elites are going to look like before I decide to buy one.

Wait....there's going to be NEW elites? Or are you guys just referencing new colorways for your teams?

Back
Top Bottom