2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Man it's nice to be a fan of a team with a simplistic design with only one layer Color scheme on the numbers and name plate. For example Steelers,Colts,Jets, Vikings, Raiders, 49ers, who else am I missing? I'm a Chargers fan and they have 3 colors so it's just one patch with the colors printed on. Teams with just single colored numbers are lucky cause it's pretty much a more comfortable Elite jersey at half the price if you look at it that way

Last edited:
Man it's nice to be a fan of a team with a simplistic design with only one layer Color scheme on the numbers and name plate. For example Steelers,Colts,Jets, Vikings, Raiders, 49ers, who else am I missing? I'm a Chargers fan and they have 3 colors so it's just one patch with the colors printed on. Teams with just single colored numbers are lucky cause it's pretty much a more comfortable Elite jersey at half the price if you look at it that way

Even though the Raiders have single layer numbers for their home jerseys there are details on it that are only present on the Elite model. The horizontal lines one the numbers that give them a shimmer effect.

Oh yeah that's correct. I have a local mom and pop sports apparel chain in my area and they do custom jerseys, remove and replace embroidery and such. Don't know their quality though. I'm sure dude can find a place similar in his area

Last edited:
There much of a difference on the twill quality between the two? Since their both single layerd. Obviously the elites are constructed to take damage. But are limiteds that far off? I know teams with multiple layers have that plastic feel to them compared the elites?

Last edited:
There much of a difference on the twill quality between the two? Since their both single layerd. Obviously the elites are constructed to take damage. But are limiteds that far off? I know teams with multiple layers have that plastic feel to them compared the elites? shaw333 shaw333

Judging by the Steelers Vapor Limited posted in the thread, there does look like a noticeable difference in the twill. Just seems thinner and shinier. I'd need to see one in person to make a real judgement though. I do like the look of them, overall though.

I did. It was the old elite 51 so I sent it back. If im paying full price and tax, I don't want the old model. Took a pic though.

Has it been confirmed that Raiders are going Vapor? Looked like they were still wearing Elite 51 during those photo and video shoots last week. Unless their Vapors aren't ready yet.

Has it been confirmed that Raiders are going Vapor? Looked like they were still wearing Elite 51 during those photo and video shoots last week. Unless their Vapors aren't ready yet.

Everything nike is selling right now for the raiders is vapor. Raiders don't make a big deal out of new templates like that and don't see the difference in using old vs new for pics. When the games start, they will be wearing the vapor.

Everything nike is selling right now for the raiders is vapor. Raiders don't make a big deal out of new templates like that and don't see the difference in using old vs new for pics. When the games start, they will be wearing the vapor.

Cool. Thx. Figured if anybody in here would know, it would be you.

There much of a difference on the twill quality between the two? Since their both single layerd. Obviously the elites are constructed to take damage. But are limiteds that far off? I know teams with multiple layers have that plastic feel to them compared the elites?

My limited is a custom from the Steelers site. So it's a little different than the normal limited. I have a white Ben coming this week and I have a reebok Ben authentic and his Nike authentic from last year, plus a Troy authentic from when Nike took over. so I'll get some comparison pics when they do

They are. Nike selling vapor cuts for the teams that switched only. That's that aren't switching still have the elite 51 or the older models for their limited jerseys

Yeah, it also makes sense due to the fact that they never restocked any Raiders Elites towards the end of last season.

Julio vapor was delivered today. Fits good currently, may be too wide once im down some weight but its cool, got it for 21ish shipped :smile:

Material is nice i like it. Im not sure how elites fit so i cant compare but its nice

Julio vapor was delivered today. Fits good currently, may be too wide once im down some weight but its cool, got it for 21ish shipped :smile:

Material is nice i like it. Im not sure how elites fit so i cant compare but its nice

for $21, id buy and burn it just to piss off my Falcons friends.

Pic and where did you get it for 21$ [quote
name="mynameaintG" url="/t/332565/2017-nike-nfl-apparel-footwear-jerseys/4020#post_28310320"]
for $21, id buy and burn it just to piss off my Falcons friends.

Material is nice i like it. Im not sure how elites fit so i cant compare but its nice[/quote] haven't we suffered enough =[

Can I get an LC on this Eli away elite?

I'm pretty sure it is, but wanted the reassurance from the experts in here. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom