2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Is it me or does it seem like the vapors aren't as sturdy as the Elite 51? Seen lots of smushed numbers and slippage off the shoulder pads a lot over week 1

I have a vapor and elite 51 tom brady. basically the same material and thickness just cut differently/less seams.

Hmm maybe that traingular cut is what's causing the squeezing of the numbers. Guys in the trenches seem to get their numbers twisted and smushed easily.

Would be nice to see someone here obtain a game worn/issued Vapor and compare it with a retail Vapor so we can see the differences, if any. As there was with the elite 51

I wonder in the Nike make/arrive at these decisions what player jerseys to make/not make. The fact there is no pre-made Stafford is mind boggling. I guess Nike just wants to make fans pay extra $25 ($350 vs $325) for a custom.

I wonder in the Nike make/arrive at these decisions what player jerseys to make/not make. The fact there is no pre-made Stafford is mind boggling. I guess Nike just wants to make fans pay extra $25 ($350 vs $325) for a custom.

Yeah, that **** is wild. Especially when you get different numbers with a custom than you get with the pre-made ones in certain situations.

That's what I'm worried but I expect the numbers to be correct? New style

I was gonna go with golladay for fun but likely a stafford.

I would use the 30% off

Well see I might pull the trigger this weekend but would be nice to pay $25 less in general for a premade if I'm going stafford

How's the sizing on the new vapor elite compared to elite? Is the chest/body more fitting or the same as last year's elite?

I went last Saturday. It was cool but it's definitely not as customizable as they broadcast it. It's pretty much a nike ID for jerseys, not like their bespoke appointments.
I was hoping i could go all out with making like double twill and/or 3D numbers but you couldn't. You also couldn't make an elite jersey. Only limited.
Definitely try to get in though if you love jerseys

How can we sign up to go?
Or can you just walk in?

Steelers ended up getting me for another elite.....They wont be selling just the Dan Rooney patch from this year, and I had already bought one when they 1st dropped without the patch. So I had to do another custom. Also learned that they took my 20% discount away on custom jerseys. Luckily I got a nice rep that applied it retroactively so I still got it for 260.00 shipped

https://shop.steelers.com/pittsburgh-steelers-tribute-dmr-patch-custom-home-jersey

Just got in my Wentz Vapor Untouchable Limited jersey. It fits pretty slim, and would suggest going up a size if you like your jerseys to have a bit more room. The quality on the jersey is on point though.
image1.JPG image4.JPG image2.JPG image3.JPG

Upgraded my old Carr to the new vapor one. It fits me way better and I love how it feels like you are wearing a tee. It’s a Nike made version as the twill is the same as my Nike made cooper
Does anybody know if there is a difference between the Vapor Elites purchased through NFLShop.com and The Raider Image? Specifically the twill quality.

are there plans to do a jersey customization pop up here in LA?

how did you even find out about this event?

Does anybody know if there is a difference between the Vapor Elites purchased through NFLShop.com and The Raider Image? Specifically the twill quality.

Raider image ones are on par with the Nike made ones. So far nflshop Carr pre made is the raider image like twill. The custom nfl shop is not.

Back
Top Bottom