2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I feel like dudes can't tell difference between real and fake so they just sit and sell for the low on open auction

Anybody have any comments on the stainability of the elites vs limiteds - Loved reebok authentics but they were impossible to keep stain free

Based on what Ive been reading Limiteds are the better pick when just looking for an every week wearable jersey ......Seems like the Elites with the new sleeves on top of Limiteds having great quality makes the Elites less desirable....

Used to always get authentics but Limiteds seem like the new go to.....Also with price i dont care as much if i get some stains on a limited like i would on the Elites - I am an Eagles Season ticket holder and go to most games

Thoughts////

Based on what Ive been reading Limiteds are the better pick when just looking for an every week wearable jersey ......Seems like the Elites with the new sleeves on top of Limiteds having great quality makes the Elites less desirable....

Used to always get authentics but Limiteds seem like the new go to.....Also with price i dont care as much if i get some stains on a limited like i would on the Elites - I am an Eagles Season ticket holder and go to most games

Thoughts////
The sleeves on the new elites are what has me sold. I love it and the look

I only go with Limited. I tried on the new Elite Vapor last week. It wears better than the old elites, but still pretty stiff and boxy for my taste. The numbers are the problem. they are not flexible enough and are so big it makes the jersey very stiff. The limited fixes that problem. In my opinion much more wearable than the elite, and when you factor the price in its a no brainer for me

I only go with Limited. I tried on the new Elite Vapor last week. It wears better than the old elites, but still pretty stiff and boxy for my taste. The numbers are the problem. they are not flexible enough and are so big it makes the jersey very stiff. The limited fixes that problem. In my opinion much more wearable than the elite, and when you factor the price in its a no brainer for me
Depends on the team. For the raiders the twill makes the jersey. The limited twill is not the same.

Got my jc30 jersey signed this weekend

Attachments

• IMG_2244.JPG
    IMG_2244.JPG
    206.9 KB · Views: 40

Thoughts////

Let's see. I purchased my first Limited (Tom Brady color rush) in small and hope to receive it this week. I'm excited.

IMG_3922.JPG

IMG_3923.JPG

IMG_3926.JPG

If anyone is interested in how the new Nike Vapor Untouchable Elite jerseys fit, here are some pictures. I am 5'10" 235 lbs, and I typically wear an XL in all my shirts and M&N basketball jerseys. I bought a 48 (XL) in this jersey, and it fits TTS. The sleeves are a little odd. They are cut high, with elastic, but still fit loose around my arms. All my t-shirts usually fit pretty tight around my arms, so this is noticeably more loose than a typical t-shirt.

For a comparison, here is how an old 2000 Puma authentic fits me
IMG_3985.jpg

IMG_3922.JPG

IMG_3923.JPG

IMG_3926.JPG

If anyone is interested in how the new Nike Vapor Untouchable Elite jerseys fit, here are some pictures. I am 5'10" 235 lbs, and I typically wear an XL in all my shirts and M&N basketball jerseys. I bought a 48 (XL) in this jersey, and it fits TTS. The sleeves are a little odd. They are cut high, with elastic, but still fit loose around my arms. All my t-shirts usually fit pretty tight around my arms, so this is noticeably more loose than a typical t-shirt.

For a comparison, here is how an old 2000 Puma authentic fits me
IMG_3985.jpg
Glad the numbers are actually close to what is worn on the field. Size looks correct. That swoosh looks huge tho.

Just Ordered an Elite Wentz -. Went and checked out Limiteds at the store yesterday and thought they were horrrrrrible for the Eagles at least -

The fit was wack...short and wide for the size i typically get and that Recycled Polyester is CRAP

Man, Brady looks damn near exact what’s worn on field :pimp:

No more small *** names!!!!

Yeah I think the elite 51s were completely fine imo. So there's only like 2 teams that didn't make the switch?

Still pissed that the Chargers lightning bolts are screen print and not stitched/embroidered anymore :angry:

Won't ever cop a Vapor Elite unless it's a deep deep discount. Wanted to grab a custom white Gates but the Vapor template isn't worth it

Ordered a Limited Carr for myself and M. Gordon for my boy for the Oakland vs Chargers game next month.
It'll be my second Carr jersey purchase in a month lol

Back
Top Bottom