2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I said game jerseys as in the actual player issued ones. Not elites. I know the Vapor jersey is more accurate, but I was saying on field sleeves are still different depending on the cut

I said game jerseys as in the actual player issued ones. Not elites. I know the Vapor jersey is more accurate, but I was saying on field sleeves are still different depending on the cut

I was replying to earlier. Sorry for confusion lol

Can someone break down the Jerseys for me

I have the Nike Elite i believe, can someone educate me on the different tiers from the lowest to the highest?

Can our resident Steelers fan explain why Ben wears an Elite 51 jersey while everyone else wears vapor?

Can someone break down the Jerseys for me

I have the Nike Elite i believe, can someone educate me on the different tiers from the lowest to the highest?

B548C2EE-D343-457F-A1A8-B95FDA41C034.jpeg
2A5DC6A4-F14E-4C9A-90A0-F11C40E0BA73.jpeg
DB7269A7-A98D-41DB-92F3-8B7E42BEF61E.jpeg

[
So the elite on that picture is that considered elite 51?

I think i have the limited, retail was around 150

Oh, I thought you were just asking about the current vapor elites. The one in the pic is a vapor elite (ie the 2017 model).

Only a few teams still wear Elite 51, as most have transitioned to the vapor.

Gronkowski is Elite 51
A7ADC63A-B5F9-42F9-A215-50B10B34ABDD.png

Brady is Vapor Elite
07DCC709-CD65-4485-BFBC-11EA7E3AD01E.png

Fanatics sold out of the Seahawks custom Untouchable Elite this week. Was about to order and they were all gone, every size. Any ideas when they will restock guys?

25% off Nike at NFL Shop. Prices are automatically dropped, so if you find a coupon code you should be able to add it to get even more off.

Don’t forget to check raise.com for gift cards and ebates for cash back.

25% off Nike at NFL Shop. Prices are automatically dropped, so if you find a coupon code you should be able to add it to get even more off.

Don’t forget to check raise.com for gift cards and ebates for cash back.
Thanks for the heads up. Any valid coupon available? I was going to wait for Fanatics Black friday for a $150 jersey but might cop there if someone has a valid coupon.

They won't stack as easily anymore. I'm sure fanatics caught on to the stacks. Everything marked down is excluded now. they even have categorized their inventory differently. No more clearance items. Just "sales". :frown: I've tried everything.

NTers, try using the Chrome extension 'Honey'. The program automatically scours the internet for promo codes. I was able to stack a 20% off on the Brady Vapor Elite (ie. on sale for $243.74) for $194.99. I'm not home right now but I could tell you I had a very good experience. In the past, I was able to get the NFL 30% employee discount, and most recently a 35% discount.

They won't stack as easily anymore. I'm sure fanatics caught on to the stacks. Everything marked down is excluded now. they even have categorized their inventory differently. No more clearance items. Just "sales". :frown:I've tried everything.

That sucks. Glad I ate when I did.

NTers, try using the Chrome extension 'Honey'. The program automatically scours the internet for promo codes. I was able to stack a 20% off on the Brady Vapor Elite (ie. on sale for $243.74) for $194.99. I'm not home right now but I could tell you I had a very good experience. In the past, I was able to get the NFL 30% employee discount, and most recently a 35% discount.

I wish Nike would stop messing around and put out some other pre-made teams/players. That's a sick deal.

Do you think I will be able to apply the Dr. Pepper coupon to whatever Fanatics will have on BF? Or not anymore?

I wouldn't count on it. They are doing the 30% now anyways so it's just as good. I'm saving my Dr. Pepper code for later and just waiting on whatever BF code they release this week.

Back
Top Bottom