2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Finally...

Hesitated on buying one at the start of the season. The Ravens have a local pop-up shop set up and finally got some Authentics in. Thought it wouldn’t happen after one of the workers told me before the holiday that only the replicas would be produced for the pop-up...

Just need them to get these W’s and hoist the Lombardi :pimp:

9A349047-BB2D-4E3A-908D-B79B935CDE03.jpeg
Nice jersey. I have a Lamar Jackson Speed Machine coming my way. will post after I get it.

I have game worn jerseys from both Reebok and Nike with some having the traditional drop tail or the customized hemmed bottom and I wear them all the time.

The biggest thing I have noticed is that in older Reebok jerseys they fit bigger and are very roomy in the shoulder areas (duh, to fit shoulder pads) while Nike gamers are cut slimmer. Of course that all varies on the size of the jersey and the cut as well.

Thanks. Managed to find some cheap older game issued Nike jerseys with the elastic at the waist so waiting to see how it’ll fit. Good thing I’m a fan of a non popular team lol.

They have any Limited versions of the Lamar jersey? Can’t find that jersey anywhere.

Not that I’ve seen, unfortunately

Anyone have any game issued jerseys? Are they actually wearable or would the cuffed bottoms make you look ridiculous if you wore it out and about?

I have two. They shouldn’t look too bad as long as you don’t cuff it at the waist. Haven’t worn mine out yet, but I plan on wearing them with joggers + hoodie underneath... At worst, you’ll look like a HS football player at his pep rally lol

After owning and wearing my vapor elite bosa and kittle, I come to the realization I don’t like the cuffed sleeves. They aren’t a good look when you want to wear them casually. Even if you fill them with your biceps, they aren’t a good casual look. Looks fine with a long sleeve under however.

Are there any sites that do custom NFL nameplates? It seems like EPS doesn’t do NFL jerseys.

I’m looking to buy me a Mahomes Súper bowl Game a Jersey but don’t know how the sizing runs , can someone please give me advice ? I’d like to wear the jersey solo and over a hoodie if necessary I’m 5’10” 190lbs thanks if you can help

I’m looking to buy me a Mahomes Súper bowl Game a Jersey but don’t know how the sizing runs , can someone please give me advice ? I’d like to wear the jersey solo and over a hoodie if necessary I’m 5’10” 190lbs thanks if you can help
True to size should work, I’m fairly close to those measurements and I’d go with Large. I’ve done large for the game Jersey, large in Limited and 44 (large) in the Elite Vapor Unlimited. Should be fine

Will they release elites with the Super Bowl patch? NFLshop only showing the game jersey with the patch so far. Need a Mahomes of course

Will they release elites with the Super Bowl patch? NFLshop only showing the game jersey with the patch so far. Need a Mahomes of course
doubt it, unless there's a pop-up in Miami somewhere beforehand, I haven't even seen limited jerseys with the patch which sucks, not a fan of the Game jerseys

You'll only see elite with the SB patch IF the team releases them. It seems the teams are allocated (or use extra) patches for however they see fit. The Patriots used theirs and sold Elites at their pro shop. From what I found out recently, the Rams took theirs and put them on jerseys at a Pop up shop in LA.

There will be nothing from Fanatics or Nike with the team-issued patch, unfortunately.

The thing with the SB patch elite will be the 100th logo. I don’t think any elite were made. I would love to get just the patch to put on my bosa elite

Surprised they only made the black Niners jersey for Sherman with the SB Patch, but wasn't feeling it anyway. Got lucky with a random size L popping back up on fanatics yesterday though

also was able to use a Dr Pepper code for 30% off
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
Those block letter Niner jersey are so clean.

Is it bad I am contemplating buying a 'black' market SB patch and putting it on my Elite Mahomes jersey. I strongly doubt they will release an Elite and I don't want the screen printed game jersey.

I'm sorry if this has been asked already, been thinking about this and felt like this thread would be the best place to ask this question:

But why is Nike not promoting the NFL products at all. And its almost impossible to find any Nike related merch on any site. Its the NFL's 100th season, and i cannot find anything remotely close to what the players and coaches wear on the sideline. I am a die hard 49ers fan and I was willing all season to give Nike all my money for a decent hoody and a bunch of limited jerseys. Its insane. And the front page of Nike does not promote the SB at all. Do they not care anymore? I am totally confused. I feel like they could make even more money than they already do.

Seems like Nike is leaving that more up to Fanatics or the respective team shops. I did find it interesting that in years past they would have at least had the media day / night jackets and hoodys on NDC.

Missed opportunity for NFL this year. They went hard for SB 50, but its crickets for NFL@100 smh.

I mean, They didnt even bother to add the 100 Years logo on the collar for the retail SUPER BOWL jerseys.

Those block letter Niner jersey are so clean.

Is it bad I am contemplating buying a 'black' market SB patch and putting it on my Elite Mahomes jersey. I strongly doubt they will release an Elite and I don't want the screen printed game jersey.

Nah man don't do it! Would cheapen the look, especially for an elite. The ones used on the field jerseys are way different than any fakes or licensed replicas use.

Back
Top Bottom