2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Good advice.

The more I think about it I'm going to keep my Mahomes as is. Depending on what happens in the game I'll go back and buy a game Mahomes with the patch and frame it.

I’m really just looking for the nameplate with a last name on it. I could get a tailor here to stitch it on. No idea how much that would cost tbh. How much did yours run you?
80 to have original nameplate removed and new one put on

Picked these up for a steal. I'm going to tailor the 44 Zeke to maybe a size 38?
IMG_20200121_162703.jpg IMG_20200121_162716.jpg IMG_20200121_162747.jpg IMG_20200121_162803.jpg IMG_20200121_162919.jpg IMG_20200121_162943.jpg IMG_20200121_162835.jpg IMG_20200121_162846.jpg

I don’t know where the hell you find all these jerseys. I look on eBay and almost never see Giants elites.

Macy’s has some Nike clothes for real cheap, finally got my Anorak.

309DE9DF-AF23-4F81-93CA-1089176E5989.jpeg
B1785127-5E84-4D08-A547-36FB98F1C9A2.jpeg

They website is bigtimejerseys.com email Ms Patsy and she'll give you a quote
Pull up my Jags photo to see her work
I had no idea she was still around! I was actually thinking about sending in some jerseys to get done recently but forgot who did the work for me.

I bought a blank Seahawks (neon green) jersey from way back when on eBay. There was a seller who had a bunch of blank Reebok authentic NFL jerseys. I'm a big Edgerrin James fan and they didn't sell any Seahawk jerseys with his name on it. I sent it into her and she told me she did jerseys for the Phoenix Coyotes and other local pro Arizona teams. Because of that, it took a few months to get my jersey back but she did a fantastic job. She's such an awesome lady that she sent my jersey back to me finished and then requested the money, and not vice versa.

Reactions: Ube
I don’t know where the hell you find all these jerseys. I look on eBay and almost never see Giants elites.

Macy’s has some Nike clothes for real cheap, finally got my Anorak.

309DE9DF-AF23-4F81-93CA-1089176E5989.jpeg
B1785127-5E84-4D08-A547-36FB98F1C9A2.jpeg

That Macy’s sale is crazy, if you can find your size. I got a Raiders Nike t shirt for $7.33, shorts for $11.24, and a STL Cardinals t shirt for $7.82, because I had a $10 off $30 code to stack with the sale.

thanks for posting that. If only they had that $24 hoodie (down from $80) in my size.

I had no idea she was still around! I was actually thinking about sending in some jerseys to get done recently but forgot who did the work for me.

I bought a blank Seahawks (neon green) jersey from way back when on eBay. There was a seller who had a bunch of blank Reebok authentic NFL jerseys. I'm a big Edgerrin James fan and they didn't sell any Seahawk jerseys with his name on it. I sent it into her and she told me she did jerseys for the Phoenix Coyotes and other local pro Arizona teams. Because of that, it took a few months to get my jersey back but she did a fantastic job. She's such an awesome lady that she sent my jersey back to me finished and then requested the money, and not vice versa.
Yeah found her when she was on eBay and she put my name on the back of my Red Sox jersey. She also switched the nameplate on a Blake Bortles limited jersey i bought for cheap. 5 my favorite number so had new nameplate put on.

Does Fanatics own the exclusive rights for SB championship t-shirts? Quality of the Fanatics shirts is garbage, I don’t like any of the designs and I haven’t seen any Nike locker room apparel yet.

If anyone is looking for a Saquan Barkley Vapor untouchable Elite jersey size 40 medium, then PM me. Jersey is on mint like new condition. I have an extra one for sale.

Is there a difference in sizing with vapor untouchable limited and the nfl 100 vapor limited? How tight are they? If I wear a 2X for regular clothes and a 58/3X nba authentics jerseys, what would you guys recommend? I don’t plan on wearing the jersey over a hoodie.

Youd probably be fine with a 2X jersey. I wear size L for regular clothes and I have the vapor untouchable limited in size L and it fits fine. Not sure if there were any differences in the NFL 100 one tho

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom