2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Just got the on-field Super Bowl patch for my Brady Elite.
IMG_3122.JPG
IMG_3121.JPG

So glad I didn’t pull the trigger on the customs, and take a gamble with slanted name plate and/or crooked NFL shield.

Knew it was a matter of time before they released the pre-made home Herberts. Fanatics code not working no more but Chargers “shop” has their own code that’s been working for 3 seasons now :lol:

The only thing I’m WORRIED about is my actual package getting delivered. I’m literally 9 miles away from the west coast Fanatics distribution center, and they always use contract OnTrac drivers for their local orders:angry:

My Tatis JR home authentic that was on back order for 6 weeks shipped last week and on delivery day some contract delivery driver entered my neighborhood and scanned all the packages in his 2005 328 BMW as “delivered” and then made the deliveries after scanning it all at once. I was heated and on the phone with customer service trying to locate my package. My girl went to toss the trash outside and came back with my jersey and said some middle eastern dude that spoke zero English delivered it to her:lol: hate how billion dollar corporations like Fanatics and Walmart wanna save money by using OnTrac smh
661D884B-23A6-4DBE-B65C-FD1E3F73F5BA.jpeg

Last edited:
Guys never heard of outsourcing. Lol. Congrats on getting it delivered. Post some pics of the jersey
My PS5 preorder from Walmart was being delivered by OnTrac and I was in fear from reading all the Reddit horror stories on everyone getting their consoles jacked form their drivers smh. OnTrac is the worst. Best believe I was sitting in my driveway that day :lol:

My PS5 preorder from Walmart was being delivered by OnTrac and I was in fear from reading all the Reddit horror stories on everyone getting their consoles jacked form their drivers smh. OnTrac is the worst. Best believe I was sitting in my driveway that day :lol:
Bro if you secured it it, we need pics of the PS5 and the premade Herbert!! :smile:

Rookie of the year :pimp:

OnTrac a day late with the delivery lmao. But glad it’s here. I’m pumped for the season and I’ll be there for the home opener against the Cowboys. Still undecided if I wanna rock this or match the team with my white unlimited Herbert. Since they always wear whites in September
F6180D31-EF9F-4FC9-A921-CBFA36251C7E.jpeg

E9102CC0-C8D2-40CA-B638-E86EA49ECC2F.jpeg

got a 30% nflshop one time code with madden.

i need a mac jones and that game jersey ain’t it for me.

how bad is the customization on elite jerseys from them?

i really don’t have any other options but 30% is too good to pass up

got a 30% nflshop one time code with madden.

i need a mac jones and that game jersey ain’t it for me.

how bad is the customization on elite jerseys from them?

i really don’t have any other options but 30% is too good to pass up
Quality has gotten much better on customs in the past year or two. They switched providers and it is longer wait times, but better quality. I'd say you're good to go.

Last edited:
Was just gonna D/L Madden this year but yeah, I might as well just buy the physical version to get that 30% promo.

Quality has gotten much better on customs in the past year or two. They switched providers and it is longer wait times, but better quality. I'd say you're good to go.

awesome thank you

any tricks to get it down even more?

like nflshop gift cards at discount ?

what’s been the turnaround time for custom elites?

my order says september 23rd so a little over a month from when i placed the order

is this accurate or is it sooner/later than that?

my order says september 23rd so a little over a month from when i placed the order

Sounds right. It was around a month for both of my recent customs. Dates they give are fairly accurate . Maybe a few days earlier.

They want to give themself time but it’s always quicker than what the quote, at least in my experience. They’ll 3-4 weeks but I usually get it in 2-3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom