2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Dang. Wanted the #15 but have the zip up without on hold here locally.

Just purchased locally. Really nice zip up but it does fit a big boxy in the chest. Would have liked to size down to get a more slim fit but they didn't have a small.
Where did you go?

Dang. Wanted the #15 but have the zip up without on hold here locally.

Just purchased locally. Really nice zip up but it does fit a big boxy in the chest. Would have liked to size down to get a more slim fit but they didn't have a small.
Post a photo when you get the chance. I’m excited to see what they look like in person. I bought the zip up this morning but it looks like it will arrive after the Super Bowl.

Where did you go?
Scheels. They had a very good amount as of this morning.

Post a photo when you get the chance. I’m excited to see what they look like in person. I bought the zip up this morning but it looks like it will arrive after the Super Bowl.
Will do. Very nice quality. Ideally I would like to size down to a small but a medium will be fine.

Man we gotta win this game I would hate for you to get that in the mail the day after a loss lbvs

Scheels. They had a very good amount as of this morning.

Went to the pro shop and they told me they’ll be getting the ones with THR 15 on them sometime this week now I’m on the search for this hat saw em this weekend but didn’t grab one now they’re sold out everywhere
C161D4DB-EEBA-492F-81E3-C723FEF0594E.png

Went to the pro shop this evening and they had the opening night hoodies with Mahomes number on it. Instead of the diamond look from the last few years that we made it to the SB they used the recycled space hippie this is trash look on the numbers and swoosh too bad my shoes don’t match. Love the materials it’s basically the therma fit adv tech pack.
CD091BF0-C855-49E2-B961-064FFCBB3830.jpeg

Last edited:
Went to the pro shop this evening and they had the opening night hoodies with Mahomes number on it. Instead of the diamond look from the last few years that we made it to the SB they used the recycled space hippie this is trash look on the numbers and swoosh too bad my shoes don’t match. Love the materials it’s basically the therma fit adv tech pack.
CD091BF0-C855-49E2-B961-064FFCBB3830.jpeg
Should have had you pick me up a sz. small. Oh well.

Does anyone know any places still selling Carr Raiders Elite jersey in size 44? Raiderimage and Nflshop have only 48. Is it then Ebay only? I actually have that exact jersey in size 40 but I would like to have a bigger size.

Also has anyone compared the difference between 44 and 48 so is there a big difference. On the size 40 I don’t like it being too tight on the hips (pictured). I’m 5’11 and about 183 lbs. Thinking whether the 48 that is available would be too big.

Attachments

• 15983617-BBD0-4AB1-BFAC-AB0F89C9D016.jpeg
    15983617-BBD0-4AB1-BFAC-AB0F89C9D016.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
If anyone has leads on where I can find the Chiefs NE snap back Tarmac hat for a reasonable price. Let me know. Kinda regret not getting it and now they are all over $90 on eBay. Crazy.

If anyone has leads on where I can find the Chiefs NE snap back Tarmac hat for a reasonable price. Let me know. Kinda regret not getting it and now they are all over $90 on eBay. Crazy.
They sold surprisingly quick too. I looked at it the first day and was like that’s kind of cool but I’ll think about it and then bam gone everywhere

How do y'all wash the Elite jerseys? Just copped a Mahomes Elite, and don't want to mess it up.

I guess I really shouldn’t complain given the reasons why but I remember when you could find Chiefs gamers for $100.

How are the fanatics customs? I usually get my elites from the Steelers team store, but they have no premade players and they’ve now excluded the custom elite from discounts. So I’m thinking about doing a custom on NFL shop. I mean the Steelers have a single twill white letter. Pretty hard to mess that up right?

How are the fanatics customs? I usually get my elites from the Steelers team store, but they have no premade players and they’ve now excluded the custom elite from discounts. So I’m thinking about doing a custom on NFL shop. I mean the Steelers have a single twill white letter. Pretty hard to mess that up right?
It’s Fanatics. They’ll find a way to mess it up. You may end up with a Browns jersey or something. 😂😂😂

But the most common issue would be crooked or misaligned NFL shield, numbers or letters.

It’s Fanatics. They’ll find a way to mess it up. You may end up with a Browns jersey or something. 😂😂😂

But the most common issue would be crooked or misaligned NFL shield, numbers or letters.
+inaccurate (layered) numbers, and color of the numbers vs. garment.

Just got this one from the same dude I got the Beady locally. Low key might be my new Fanatics 🔌 lol

Attachments

• FCCD6E4F-5E44-4A19-838B-3395D1E1513D.jpeg
    FCCD6E4F-5E44-4A19-838B-3395D1E1513D.jpeg
    256.3 KB · Views: 272
  • 7E4E2A04-F515-4135-94F5-2CB853334365.jpeg
    7E4E2A04-F515-4135-94F5-2CB853334365.jpeg
    253.7 KB · Views: 271
Back
Top Bottom