2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Ooooweeeee! Those Dallas 95s will be had. I really hope they have a Star on the tongue.
Unfortunately doesn't look like there's a logo
tired.gif
, guess it's to try and get non-football fans to buy as well (95s with the Star would've been amazing!). Still probably buy 'em since I love the 95s to begin with, and it's the friggin' COWBOYS for cryin' out loud!

And those Raiders trainers...so tempting. Nike definitely knows!

^ That's dissapointing. As a die hard Cowboys fan I will most likely still buy. Or I might ID dunk lows so I can have the star. Would've been really nice on the 95s since the tongue logo is stichted on.

got this email from the ******** store... looks like they will be auctioning them starting tonight till this weekend. I wonder if they'll ever go retail

http://store.********.com/nike-shoe-auction/

My assumption on the no-logo on the shoe is cost they'd have to pay back to NFL. Not really sure how licensing agreements go, but maybe the price of the shoe would be significantly more with a logo... and you shorten your customer base who won't wear another teams logo but would rock the colors.

Raiders Elite jersey

yes the owner said it fits smaller than a Reebok 52.

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

got this email from the ******** store... looks like they will be auctioning them starting tonight till this weekend. I wonder if they'll ever go retail

http://store.********.com/nike-shoe-auction/

My assumption on the no-logo on the shoe is cost they'd have to pay back to NFL. Not really sure how licensing agreements go, but maybe the price of the shoe would be significantly more with a logo... and you shorten your customer base who won't wear another teams logo but would rock the colors.
Maybe there are not logo's on the tongue, but they are definitely paying licensing fee's already with logo's on the insole. 
881364e06ab4e9c42333169058873393d6a6bbed_r.jpg

44d16c61e5271e523a22e068c7aad0279eda43eb_r.jpg

New fast is faster commercial debuting tonight for the draft.  There are some good looks of the new gear.

I just got an email about tonight's event, they're telling us to be there early and to expect some surprises...can't wait!  Will post pics once I can.

Rodgers Elite jersey will be here tomorrow. Will def compare it to the Reebok authentic.

Can't wait.
pimp.gif

I don't know if anyone knows this or not but 
Andrew Luck

Trent Richardson

Justin Blackmon

Morris Claiborne

Mark Barron

Luke Kuechly

Stephone Gilmore

Dontari Poe

Fletcher Cox

Michael Floyd

Riley Reiff, Coby Fleener, Dont'a Hightower, Courtney Upshaw, Michael Brockers, Quinton Coples

Russell Wilson, LaMichael James, David Wilson, Reuben Wilson, Harrison Smith, Doug Martin

MORE TO COME

They are all Nike signed athletes: 

Call that #NikeDomination!

That raiders elite looks just like my Nike college authentics in the fabrics used but the raiders didn't change anything right? It also looks like I'm getting a 48 also.

Originally Posted by cutthroat

New fast is faster commercial debuting tonight for the draft.  There are some good looks of the new gear.

Is that Gus's voice from Breaking Bad in the commercial lol 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom