Marshall Faulk
Cromartie
Cruz
Suh
Bowe
McCoy
Stevie Johnson
Greg McElroy (pretty random)

They didn't have any elite jerseys on sale, the only ones in the store were the ones on the mannequins.  I didn't think about it beforehand, but the number of groupies and that whole scene was hilarious.  Some of the guys bounced early and didn't hang around to meet people, others were pretty cool.  I got to talk to Bowe for a little while, he was a really nice guy and then he signed a pair of cleats to go along with my jersey
pimp.gif

Yeah - Wale performed like 4-5 songs, and there was another dude who I didn't recognize that performed a couple of songs before him.  Overall

One cool thing I learned about the jerseys given away in the chase is that they're game-cut versions, each to the specifications of the individual player.  Pretty awesome detail.  Some pics below:
86536e9e695a23d7b368fb6806408ca5e2e99281_r.jpg

21726af69f2bebb3f3908d8e8f6aa35580e0ef40_r.jpg
37216f6c20bef7078856d14ca24f5325dd2161a3_r.jpg

Bowe wrote a cool message on my cleats
49326096ce2d2bd1f9304681255284a013a08243_r.jpg

Shady McCoy taking a pic of his own mannequin, I thought that was pretty funny

I have to admit, saw the Elite and the Gameday jersey at the Jets Draft party. I was wrong, the Jerseys are justified for 100 bucks and 250 bucks collectively.

I just can't see myself doing it. But the Jerseys were real nice. They had a lot of Gameday jerseys and Revis was the only Elite they had in about one size each (No one was buying especially at the mark up of 265.00 and the fact that he is talking holding out again which every Jets fan had a comment about when going to his jersey, People did buy at least the Tebow Gameday jerseys for 110 and they were sold out/trying to get more out........)

Kinda got mad though that they marked up the Reebok stuff (Tried to get an Authentic Keller for 150.00 from 225.00 and the manager asked two supervisors and they just could not do it. both supervisors actually apologized and told me if they still have stuff by pre-season, they will totally mark it down again but for tonight it was marked up 10 to 15 bucks above face/their normal stadium prices.)

Jay: That's love right there from my dude D-Bo. Good peoples right there. Hope he sticks around KC for awhile. Even more awesome you got the skill cut jersey even though I'm sure you won't be taking it out of the case.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Jay: That's love right there from my dude D-Bo. Good peoples right there. Hope he sticks around KC for awhile. Even more awesome you got the skill cut jersey even though I'm sure you won't be taking it out of the case.

Yeah, he was awesome - seemed like a good guy all around.  Shady was also really friendly too - some of the guys seemed to be genuinely enjoying themselves, while some of the others kinda did what they had to do and then bolted.  And you're right - I'll be keeping that in the case and will be displaying it along with the cleats.  Def hope he stays in KC, he seemed hopeful that the team would do him right and pay up.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

[h1]NFL x Nike Air Max 95 No-Sew “NFC East"[/h1]

http://cdn.nicekicks.wpengine.com/wp/files/2012/04/nfl-x-nike-air-max-95-no-sew-********.jpg

EAGLES

nfl-x-nike-air-max-95-no-sew-eagles.jpg
will these drop for retail?a sz 12 of each would be perfect

Just got in my Aaron Rodgers Home Elite Jersey Size 44.

First impressions:

The fit is way better compared to Reebok's. The sides feel way slimmer compared to the bulkiness of Reebok's.
The shoulders and sides are made up of Spandex-$** stretchy material. Absolutely love it.
In fact, the jersey material itself has a bit of stretch to it as well.
Love the new NFL Shield at the collar instead of the equipment patch.

I will say this in reference to the Packers jersey only. Nike went with a muted green for the Packers versus Reebok's shiny shimmer green.
I can see some people loving/hating this change.

Definitely a good job by Nike.
pimp.gif

Will post pics kater.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

First impressions:

The fit is way better compared to Reebok's. The sides feel way slimmer compared to the bulkiness of Reebok's.
The shoulders and sides are made up of Spandex-$** stretchy material. Absolutely love it.

I will say this in reference to the Packers jersey only. Nike went with a muted green for the Packers versus Reebok's shiny shimmer green.

pimp.gif

Will post pics kater.
Thanks for the review.  Makes perfect sense.  I think the "shimmer" you refer to is kinda lame and unlike gameworn stuff anyways.  I think of the Giants jersey and how muted it is compared to their metallic blue like helmet and it works.  One thing for the helmet to be shiny in appearance but the jersey doesn't need to be that way.  Looking forward to pics.

First impressions:

pimp.gif

Will post pics kater.
C'mon with those pics; Im looking to get a Woodson
pimp.gif
 But if you dont mind me asking, what is your height/weight?
nerd.gif
 And can you post a pic of you wearing it

First impressions:

pimp.gif

Will post pics kater.

what size was your Reebok jersey?

I'm disappointed that Nike didn't sew the stars on the Cowboys away jersey.  Almost makes the elite not seem authentic. For casual wear, I would think that most people would like the old Reebok's because these fit much tighter and it feels like a rubber shirt. I'm sure it's great for the players in terms of sweating but I would think the sleeves being so restricting would be a problem. I wouldn't be surprised to see the players to get more of a custom fit around the sleeves.

Originally Posted by jayli

Originally Posted by langfor5

Yeah, he was awesome - seemed like a good guy all around.  Shady was also really friendly too - some of the guys seemed to be genuinely enjoying themselves, while some of the others kinda did what they had to do and then bolted.  And you're right - I'll be keeping that in the case and will be displaying it along with the cleats.  Def hope he stays in KC, he seemed hopeful that the team would do him right and pay up.
Looks like now you will have to get another pair or Vapor Talon Elites to play in since your pair is now a show piece. Thats a great story that you will always have to go with the jersey and cleats! 

Any picks of the Limited jerseys?
Don't really like the Game Jersey and not a not sure I wanna put the $$$ down for the Elite.

I'll post pics when I get home. My Reebok authentic was a size 48. (smallest size available at the time) Nike Elite Size 44.And I'm 5'9'', 170.

And ha at the 'rubber' shirt/jersey comparison. Almost spot on. I can see why the players will love the jersey based on the slim fit + elastic nature of the whole jersey.

The real complaint that was prominent from the Reebok auths will carry over to these. The sleeves are not form fitting to the bicep/tricep area at all. The sleeves just hang like a normal shirt. And I know everyone was clamoring for the elastic band in the sleeve to get tightened like the way the players have them.

I'll post pics when I get home. My Reebok authentic was a size 48. (smallest size available at the time) Nike Elite Size 44.And I'm 5'9'', 170.

And ha at the 'rubber' shirt/jersey comparison. Almost spot on. I can see why the players will love the jersey based on the slim fit + elastic nature of the whole jersey.

The real complaint that was prominent from the Reebok auths will carry over to these. The sleeves are not form fitting to the bicep/tricep area at all. The sleeves just hang like a normal shirt. And I know everyone was clamoring for the elastic band in the sleeve to get tightened like the way the players have them.
Def looking forward to the pics, but your comment on the sleeves is probably enough to deter me from getting one.  I've always hated the really long, loose fitting sleeves, although I can understand why they make them like that for retail.

cutthroat: Luckily, I bought 2 pairs of the gold vapor talon elites when they dropped.  And yes, now one of the pairs will never be worn!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Just ordered a bunch of jerseys...I love Swoosh @ times like this.
pimp.gif

i hate you.

i need to get a Calvin Johnson authentic badly. wish i still had swoosh
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom