2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

So my Elite Jersey came in today. Instead of a Dez Thanksgiving Elite, it was a Demarcus Ware one. Supposed to be getting a replacement shipped to me by tomorrow and I'm sending this one back. The waiting game continues.... Frikkin Nike 
indifferent.gif
don't they give u a gift card or something for messing up?
I dunno? I just want my jersey...

Hey guys, do y'all go about ironing the elite jerseys when you take it out the box?

I didn't iron mine, but if I was going to, I would put a cloth or towel over it and iron it that way. not sure if necessary, but I'd rather play it safe.

They have the gloves on eastbay for certain teams so you can just wait for a 20% off code now. If they have the Boys gloves when that happens I will cop them then.

just copped a Limited ARod jersey off nfl shop :smokin

that glove logo shirt is nice too..gonna wait for a Packer one

FYI, the Game jerseys on eastbay are discounted to $79.99...decided to take the leap on an RG III jersey.  The wait for a limited/elite one was taking too long and I was in need of his jersey.  

An FYI for those that have been waiting.... and waiting.... and waiting!

The Nike Seahawks ELITE customizable jersey is NOW ON SALE.

nflshop.com

So just a head's up, if anyone is trying to order the Thanksgiving Dez Elite jersey, for some reason Nike has the Demarcus Ware Thanksgiving Elite jersey's style number  "479144-423" on the website as the Dez jersey. When I received the Demarcus Ware jersey I called and they were supposed to ship me the Dez jersey while I returned that Ware one. I called back and now they say the Dez jersey is out of stock. Even though you can add to cart and buy it on the website, the style number on the website for the Dez jersey is actually under the style number in the warehouse for Demarcus Ware. On my invoice it has the style number from the Dez jersey on NDC and next to it, "DAL WARE ELITE AUTI" 

Hoping Nike figures this mess out soon. Would like an Elite Dez Thanksgiving jersey soon...

FYI guys, the nfl team vapor gloves are on FTL and you can use the birthday coupon on it. Just add something low price to get it to $100.

Last edited:
FYI guys, the nfl team vapor gloves are on FTL and you can use the birthday coupon on it. Just add something low price to get it to $100.

yep, and nfl proshop has them as well...those free shipping offers will come in so sweet now

Just saw the new Dallas Cowboys Destroyer on NDC. It's really nice, but that $600 price tag is a killer.

Anybody in NY seen a Red NY Giants hoodie? I haven't been able to find any from Nike :x

I wish they had that KO hoodie in red. A sports store near me as a Throwback Bucs KO hoodie. Sooooo sick! :pimp:

Last edited:
anybody know how long it  takes to receive custom jerseys from nflshop.com? 

anybody know how long it  takes to receive custom jerseys from nflshop.com? 

My dad just ordered a personalized game jersey and it got here in like a week. Idk if it takes longer with Elite jerseys though.

Back
Top Bottom