2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Got them off of FTL w/bday coupon..eh im happy with them :tongue:

Was finally able to track down a limited RG3 jersey.  The screen print really wasn't doing it for me.  Quality is so much better for being just $35 more than the game jersey.  Be on the look out, they say more is supposed to come out soon - but didn't want to take my chances and snatched one up quick - i know the controversy with him and being an adidas athlete.

I need those gloves badly but that price is just too much.

I copped the Defender reversible jacket they wear on the sideline :smokin

Ordered my Elite Eli a few days ago, will post pics once it arrives.

I saw that Dallas Destroyer on NDC this morning. It's gorgeous. I hope the Giants don't make one because I'll be forced to spend that bread :x

picked up 2 pairs about a week ago when i was in Denver.

the only 2 spots that had them were the Store at the Stadium that didnt have our size Large and was charging $110. and Sports Fan across the Stadium who had all other teams aswell as these pair for box price $100.

Only worth the price tag imo for a true fan and if you got the extra $100 laying around.

there real grippy so its hard to use an Iphone or any phone when you have them on lol but there great to wear on game day!

Already have the Home Rodgers Packers Elite.......just purchased the Away Rodgers Elite. Will post pics when it arrives. :pimp:

Did you order the away from the Packer pro shop? The away elite was out of stock when I checked the Nike website.

That I did.

Nike Store just has the placement for the Away Elite's up but has never stocked them as of yet.

So screw waiting. Decided to go with PPS like I always do.

That I did.
Nike Store just has the placement for the Away Elite's up but has never stocked them as of yet.
So screw waiting. Decided to go with PPS like I always do.

PPS is definitely a good way to go... I've ordered from them several times before. I'm thinking about getting a white Jordy Nelson elite from there. I wonder why Nike has been so slow to release white jerseys...all 3 styles currently have a very limited selection available in white on all of the regular websites.

Last edited:
How do the gloves fit? Not sure at all what size to get.

they have a sizing guide on their site, to measure your hands at certain points to see what will be best for you.
also, many suggest going to a local sports store and trying on a normal pair of nike gloves and then order your team and size accordingly

Last edited:
I don't why anybody would pay retail for the gloves when you can get them on sale at eastbay for 80 when they have the 20% off and they had them at lids during that 40% off but I only saw the Jets.

Just got my order in from Lids.com...i usually only get authentic jerseys but with the 40% off sale i couldnt pass up a nike steelers limited jersey..but i was not impressed with the quality at all

the name plate was crooked as hell..returning for my money back..I'll stick with the elite jerseys 

Be on the look out, they say more is supposed to come out soon - but didn't want to take my chances and snatched one up quick - i know the controversy with him and being an adidas athlete.

[]
So it's harder to find his jersey and t-shirts just because he's an adidas guy?

Just in today from Lids, $157 shipped :smokin

Finally....my ELIte Manning jersey

mt7dwm.jpg

2vdjmz6.jpg

1jl314.jpg

I'm definitely getting the gloves, just trying to find a deal before I buy them. I know if I wait a little, I can figure out whose discount on Swoosh or something so I can pick them up for around $60

Was finally able to track down a limited RG3 jersey.  The screen print really wasn't doing it for me.  Quality is so much better for being just $35 more than the game jersey.  Be on the look out, they say more is supposed to come out soon - but didn't want to take my chances and snatched one up quick - i know the controversy with him and being an adidas athlete.

Where bro?

been looking everywhere every day NDC, fansedge, Pro Shop...

So it's harder to find his jersey and t-shirts just because he's an adidas guy?
That's what the rep at Niketown Georgetown told me when I asked him why they didn't have any limited or elite jersey's for RG III.  Because he went out of his way covering the Nike logo during warm ups, they've been hesitant to put his jerseys out....don't know how true it is - but straight from the sales reps mouth.
Where bro?
been looking everywhere every day NDC, fansedge, Pro Shop...
shenk & title - montgomery mall.  Actually on nflshop.com they have the limited, and on ********.com they have elites, so they are steadily coming out.

Last edited:
That's what the rep at Niketown Georgetown told me when I asked him why they didn't have any limited or elite jersey's for RG III.  Because he went out of his way covering the Nike logo during warm ups, they've been hesitant to put his jerseys out....don't know how true it is - but straight from the sales reps mouth.

It makes sense, RG3 makes money off the sales of his jersey so Nike is making a point by hurting his pockets.

It was petty of him though to cover the Swoosh though :smh:

Goddamb I didnt know Lids carried jerseys.

Also Do elites come w/ stitched or screenprinted jerseys.

LOL if u guys remember a few months back how my boss at the bar told me he could get jerseys for 30, well i decided to cop two.

lmao the manning i got was a manning reebok from last year. w.e. i wear it when i bartend.

I got a cruz and in a 44 and it fits a bit large.

if they're fake i'll bite the bullet.

hope fr another lids type sale to cop a manning elite

if i wear a large in soccer jerseys and like that fitted/muscle build look, whta number would be best for me?

Thanks guys!

Goddamb I didnt know Lids carried jerseys.
Also Do elites come w/ stitched or screenprinted jerseys.
LOL if u guys remember a few months back how my boss at the bar told me he could get jerseys for 30, well i decided to cop two.
lmao the manning i got was a manning reebok from last year. w.e. i wear it when i bartend.
I got a cruz and in a 44 and it fits a bit large.
if they're fake i'll bite the bullet.
hope fr another lids type sale to cop a manning elite
if i wear a large in soccer jerseys and like that fitted/muscle build look, whta number would be best for me?
Thanks guys!

Real Elite's come with the finer jersey material, everything stitched on (numbers, name, Swoosh)...and if your applicable team uses it, also the flywire collar.

A size 44 in Elite's is a Large. But if you want something a little slimmer, then go for a size 40.

Back
Top Bottom