2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Datsevil: The Broncos jersey in that pic is the Elite 51 - the retail Elite is pretty much the same, except for the sleeves (loose for the retail Elites). 

I'm just waiting on the Cowboys Elites to go on swoosh.. I don't understand why they weren't one of the Teams to have an elite jersey up first

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Originally Posted by nimhet

FYI - I was surprised to see NFL stuff already at the Factory Stores. Was at the Citadel, CA one yesterday and they had Raiders and Niners stuff

I saw the Jags stuff @ the St. Augustine Nike outlet when everything first dropped... It wasn't discounted though.

I think this goes for every local team/local outlet.... Raiders/49ers stuff have been in the Milpitas and Gilroy outlets for a while now

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Anyone in the "know" have any knowledge as to when the Giants Home Elites are releasing?

im betting by the summer, all jerseys will be for sale.

hey guys, im interested in getting one of the jerseys.
im 5'10 200lbs %%+ lol

LARGE OR XL? i never erally owned a football jersey sot hats why i ask. i dont want it to look overly baggy

I'm looking for these:

nike-free-haven-30-2012-nfl-draft-pack-san-francisco-49ers-570x534.jpg

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Nike doing a very good job with the NFL apparel

Transitioning from Reebok - couldn't have gotten any worse, hah...

Originally Posted by jayli

Datsevil: The Broncos jersey in that pic is the Elite 51 - the retail Elite is pretty much the same, except for the sleeves (loose for the retail Elites). 

Thanks Jayli, so how can i purchase a jersey with the non-loose sleeves? So I have to bring it to the dry cleaners like Nikedealer suggests?

Originally Posted by Datsevil

Originally Posted by jayli

Thanks Jayli, so how can i purchase a jersey with the non-loose sleeves? So I have to bring it to the dry cleaners like Nikedealer suggests?
you can't purchase a jersey with the 'non-loose' sleeves. they are player/game issued that way.

and its not as simple as taking it to the cleaners and having them insert the elastic since the length of the sleeve will remain the same.
it would take a tailor i assume since it would require some amount of cutting and restitching plus the elastic in the sleeve

Man did Nike pull a fast one on the shoe release. Missed out on my Cowboy 95s. Looked on ebay and they are going for like double the price
mad.gif

Any word on a possible wider release? Would really love to get my hands on these. ******** look real nice too but just couldn't do it.
Any help would be appreciated

Yeah, you can't buy a player issued one.  I have no idea how well a tailor could change it, so I can't speak to that.  I think player issued jerseys are also tighter in the shoulder, so it could look odd if you have tight sleeves but still loose shoulders.  If you're extremely lucky, after the season starts you might be able to find a player issued one on ebay - but that's a total long shot, especially if you're hoping to get a specific player.  Plus it'll run you like 4-500.

Really wish Nike would sell the game cut ones, even if they charged more.

anyone pick up a ravens elite jersey yet? wish Nike would just release the third jerseys already all black ravens would be mine instantly

My Chargers elite jersey should be delivered tomorrow. I'll try to post some good pics if I can.

I really thought they were going to release the jerseys like the game jerseys.

I don't even want to get one anymore. Those loose sleeves look terrible.

Ive been checking the website for years and figured I'd sign up to talk with everyone.

But I just received my cowboys elite Witten and I'm not a huge fan of the material. I picked up a size 44. It's basically a size 48 in reebok but a little more snug. I'm not a huge fan of the sleeves.

Sorry for no pics but packed it back up to send back already lol

Just got my white Dez Elite (sz 52)  Initial thoughts:

-I wore a 52 for the Reebok authentics and this jersey fits just fine...but the sleeves are huge!  Very baggy looking.  I like a loose fitting jersey and the body of the jersey is fine, but those sleeves man!  **either that, or I just goofed and ordered a size too large 
laugh.gif

-I might actually return it, but I want to check out the mall for some in-store Elites and try on a 48 before making a decision (shame on me for ordering off NFLShop, they dont do exchanges
mad.gif
)

-Very pleased with the materials though.  Feels "thicker" and more durable.

Let me know if you want more detailed pics.  

My order from Swoosh came...

I am impressed with ALL of them...

Mine are the Ed Reed and DeSean Jackson, the other 3 are for gifts for members of the family...

Fsunol - Would you mind taking any pics of it on yourself?  Curious to see just how baggy it looks on an actual person.

Back
Top Bottom