2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Originally Posted by sho3tym

i'm disappointed in the sleeves though...

Yea I am too. I thought they would improve on them. Seems like they just gave up after doing everything else to the jersey

what do you guys expect honestly. they need to leave something thats in between, most people dont care about sleeves and dont want them cuffed to their arms. thats the honest truth. sure id love to have them cuffed but its not happening.

good luck buying a game used jersey, sure you will find them on ebay but you will look ridiculous in them and plus you wont find anywhere to customize it for you to your favorite player.

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

My order from Swoosh came...

I am impressed with ALL of them...

Mine are the Ed Reed and DeSean Jackson, the other 3 are for gifts for members of the family...
Got dammmmmmmmn
we're all here strugglin to get one 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you got a few of my fav players 

^^^^ They're not the Elites, just the regular Gameday jerseys, paid $60 each for them....Waiting on the Bucs Elite to hit Swoosh before I pull the trigger on an authentic

Originally Posted by FsuNol8

Thanks for the pics.  Sleeves do look pretty baggy.  Can you step back a bit so I can see the whole thing? And take your pants off? And then bite your lip?  Thanks bro.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

oh

laugh.gif
....still though
pimp.gif
.....how are they compared to the old repicas?

They're heavier and thicker...Think of it as comparing a Swingman and Replica bball jersey...These are also more fitted and much less baggy around the body...The screenprinting is very thick and heavy as well..They also run a little big. I'm 6'0 195lbs. and got a Medium in my jerseys and I normally wear a Large in most of my regular t-shirts.For the $100 pricetag, there is no way you will be disappointed.

I'm 5'8" and I'm actually thinking about ordering a size 40 in the Elite.  I did see some of the $100 replicas in person and the quality seems real good for the price, thicker and heavier material and good heavy screen printing...a million times better then the RBKs  Sizing does seem to run a little big but the fit is definitely narrower than the RBKs.

The Nikes fit closer to a t-shirt.

The Reeboks fit more like a rain poncho.

I will try to post pics of how it fits some time tomorrow for som of you to get an idea.

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

My order from Swoosh came...

I am impressed with ALL of them...

Mine are the Ed Reed and DeSean Jackson, the other 3 are for gifts for members of the family...

Damb son! i need to get that Cam!...
pimp.gif

Damn, just seen Chargers bo jacksons...

Wish was still available, would match my Grizzlies gear to the tee'.

Any out there near you all??

Thinking about buying, but I'm still trying to decide which is a better fit between game and elite. I saw Wale rocking one of the games, but he had a size small on which looked really fitted on him. Definitely not a fan of big, droopy sleeves.

Damn totally forgot and didn't get a chance to get a pair of the raider sc. Will these be just in Nike stores? Or other retail shops as well?

Not impressed by the Cowboys jersey.. I thought they were gonna be a little be slimmer.. And I don't think that's how Dez Bryant wears his sleeves.. I hope that's not how the Miles Austin Jersey sleeves will be

Originally Posted by FsuNol8

Just got my white Dez Elite (sz 52)  Initial thoughts:

-I wore a 52 for the Reebok authentics and this jersey fits just fine...but the sleeves are huge!  Very baggy looking.  I like a loose fitting jersey and the body of the jersey is fine, but those sleeves man!  **either that, or I just goofed and ordered a size too large 
laugh.gif

-I might actually return it, but I want to check out the mall for some in-store Elites and try on a 48 before making a decision (shame on me for ordering off NFLShop, they dont do exchanges
mad.gif
)

-Very pleased with the materials though.  Feels "thicker" and more durable.

Let me know if you want more detailed pics.  
damnnn man i want this $$%# so bad

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Not impressed by the Cowboys jersey.. I thought they were gonna be a little be slimmer.. And I don't think that's how Dez Bryant wears his sleeves.. I hope that's not how the Miles Austin Jersey sleeves will be

I don't think you're getting the sleeves like the players do.  Despite Nike's advertising, these aren't actual on-the-field jerseys.  All of the sleeves will be the same.

While I wish the option was given or offered Nike Elite jerseys do NOT have the skill cut sleeves. They are long and baggy because the average consumer doesn't want the skill cut sleeves. I don't know about the rest of you but most of the people where I live who have jerseys are not in the position to be wearing skill cut sleeves. 

Originally Posted by langfor5

While I wish the option was given or offered Nike Elite jerseys do NOT have the skill cut sleeves. They are long and baggy because the average consumer doesn't want the skill cut sleeves. I don't know about the rest of you but most of the people where I live who have jerseys are not in the position to be wearing skill cut sleeves. 

what's up ?  this wouldn't be considered a good look?
FatFootball.jpg

More a fan of this obviously
nfl-jersey-girls-13.jpg

my .02 on this jersey discussion is this.  If you like a team/support a team/player, etc.. that much,  that you are an adult compelled to wear a jersey, great.  Personally, unless you are attending the event, or in the playoffs, I don't think its a great look.  Its a little "childish" IMO, but I get that some of us are really into sports and like to wear the gear like the "pros".   That being said, you aren't playing in the game, and therefore, the need for the exact version of the game worn jersey is beyond unnecessary.  Who needs cuffed or shortened sleeves to sit on their #$@ and
"watch" the game, eat wings, and or drink beers?  Just sayin',  as someone mentioned earlier, if we were talking about the "best" look and what makes the most sense, each jersey bought would have sublimated as opposed to stitched numbers and names so as to not be able to rip off, come off, etc..., be fitted to each individual who purchased said jersey and fitted according to your body type.  That being said, these are JERSEYS, not suits or formal wear.  Don't get me wrong, I understand the allure of the jersey, I just think we have to try and keep it in perspective. 

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

I don't think you're getting the sleeves like the players do.  Despite Nike's advertising, these aren't actual on-the-field jerseys.  All of the sleeves will be the same.

Wow, that sucks.. Even the Reebok Jerseys had the actual sleeves.. thats pretty disappointing

Even the Reebok Jerseys had the actual sleeves...thats pretty disappointing

Ahh, the retail versions didn't. They were even more baggy than the new Nike ones.

Oh and btw...if you do take your jerseys to get the sleeves hemmed or shortened just be aware that its not that easy and simple to do.

I like the tighter sleeves honestly. I ordered a 44 and sent back for a 40 see if the jersey overall is better fitting.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Wow, that sucks.. Even the Reebok Jerseys had the actual sleeves.. thats pretty disappointing
No, they didn't.

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Is it just me or does this not look like stitching and not real flywire?

Not sure what you think the real one looks like:

532961_10151470894835721_57460905720_23670048_61581760_n.jpg

and why does it matter?  These aren't the same as what the players wear and you don't have to worry about shoulder pads popping out (I hope).

Yea, I saw some close ups of an Oregon jersey shortly after I posted that. I expected it to look like it does on shoes and just be fused with the collar and be a solid line but I guess they had to stitch it through since it's cloth.

Back
Top Bottom