2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Do we know if this jersey style their wearing for Color Rush is going to replace the current style of jersey next season?

My Carr elite custom came in a few days ago. Confirmed same old twill from fanatics and no black outline. Ordered a white elite Crabtree the other day

My Carr elite custom came in a few days ago. Confirmed same old twill from fanatics and no black outline. Ordered a white elite Crabtree the other day
One question: does your Carr elite custom have that water repellent feature?  I'm asking because I ordered a customized black woodson one from fanatics like 2 months ago, and the jersey does not have the water repellent feature.  Same minor issue with another black Raiders custom elite I bought from a fellow ebayer.  My most recent purchase from fanatics was a customized Wentz elite, and same minor issue.  From my experience, ALL my pre-made elites have the water repellent feature, and the customized ones seems to be a toss-up.

The water repellent is on the thicker stuff, not mesh areas of the jersey

Last I checked the eagles are unchanged from reebok era so they wouldn't carry it? I think raiders should have it on some areas? Unless they recently changed and moved away but if you got it from legit sources I wouldn't worry

Post a pic of the jerseys, just curious

I think the Eagles updated the year before the Raiders. I remember them wearing black a lot that season because Nike couldn't get the proper shade of green on their jersey.

It's crazy how many differences you get from pre made elite and custom elite.

One question: does your Carr elite custom have that water repellent feature?  I'm asking because I ordered a customized black woodson one from fanatics like 2 months ago, and the jersey does not have the water repellent feature.  Same minor issue with another black Raiders custom elite I bought from a fellow ebayer.  My most recent purchase from fanatics was a customized Wentz elite, and same minor issue.  From my experience, ALL my pre-made elites have the water repellent feature, and the customized ones seems to be a toss-up.

What's the test to check? My cooper is pre made.

The water repellent is on the thicker stuff, not mesh areas of the jersey

Last I checked the eagles are unchanged from reebok era so they wouldn't carry it? I think raiders should have it on some areas? Unless they recently changed and moved away but if you got it from legit sources I wouldn't worry

Post a pic of the jerseys, just curious
Here you go in order:  the customized wentz, cox and black woodson absorbed the water.  The customized white woodson and pre-made seahawks 12 jersey repelled the water.

Similar to the Raiders, the Eagles uses the elite 51 twill.  

customized cox jersey

Odd how it's same material and obviously legit jerseys but don't repel

Normally fakes don't repel but seems like now they abandoned the water repel process or whatever was goin on before

Anyone order a color rush jersey from NFL shop recently? My wife bought me a Zeke Elliott jersey at the beginning of the month and it hasn't even shipped.

New pickup

Nice pick up.  I do want to point out that the flywire on the collar is not an accurate representation of the Steelers uniform.  I heard Nike produced a few batches of these at first and the Steelers wanted them off.  I don't believe the Steelers ever played a game with the flywire.

I have a Polamalu and Rothisberger jerseys in this style as well.  

The 2012 Ravens elite jerseys had the flywire as well, and the team did play one season with them.  

Last edited:
Thanks. Yeah I have one of those inaccurate Ravens jerseys too. But I only paid $60 for each of them so it's okay

What's up everyone? Long time no talk. I've been swept up in work and with our company that's been on Shark Tank .....

ANYWAY

Ravens Color Rush jerseys are fire in person.

Too bad my team is trash right now!!!

How's the fit on the color rush? I read some reviews saying they were small.

I've heard both sides. I'm in the fitness industry so I have thick shoulders and a small waist. I'm 190 and get a large though. I don't like to swim in my jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom