2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Could you post a pic of your size s limited and size 40 vapor elite where the smaller of the two is on top of the other? So we could see how these compare in size.

Well I don't have a Chargers Vapor Elite but here's pics of my recent Bosa Vapor limited on top of one of my Chargers Elite 51s

I'm 5'10" 188 lbs with muscular body, I have broad shoulders, and the Bosa Vapor is fitted but more lose compared to a 40 Elite 51. Your body type you'd have no choice but to go with the Vapor Elite size 40 if you want a tight fight.

Don't mind the bed, washing sheets at the moment lol
IMG_6651.JPG
IMG_6650.JPG
IMG_6652.JPG

IMG_6649.JPG

Could you post a pic of your size s limited and size 40 vapor elite where the smaller of the two is on top of the other? So we could see how these compare in size.
Here you go. The vapor has shorter sleeves but longer length. The limited has longer sleeves but shorter length.

IMG_20171011_175234.jpg
IMG_20171011_175328.jpg

Here you go. The vapor has shorter sleeves but longer length. The limited has longer sleeves but shorter length.

Thanks! There's clearly a difference in width too. Have to give it some thought. Obviously the limited will fit somewhat tighter. But it doesn't maybe have that premium feel to it compared to the elite.

Got my replacement dmr elite. The collar has some loose threads but I'm not going through the hassle of sending it back.

Attachments

• IMG_2553.JPG
    IMG_2553.JPG
    211.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2554.JPG
    IMG_2554.JPG
    216.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2549.JPG
    IMG_2549.JPG
    202.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2551.JPG
    IMG_2551.JPG
    242.1 KB · Views: 26
So I'm guessing they don't sell much White based team/practice Dri-fit tees? I've been looking for this years team shirts but in white but my guess is they don't have them available for retail. Seems to be only player/facility exclusive. It seems like it's always been that way

Thanks! There's clearly a difference in width too. Have to give it some thought. Obviously the limited will fit somewhat tighter. But it doesn't maybe have that premium feel to it compared to the elite.
NP remember the vapor elite is a size 40 medium. Here's a quick and dirty picture of me with trying on the elite and limited. The premium feel on the elites are over rated: the Elite 51 is thicker and the Vapor Untouchable Elite is thinner and somewhat more comfortable. Either way you can't go wrong with the Limited though.

I'm skinny and aware I need a few protein shakes lol.

IMG-20171012-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20171012-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20171012-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20171012-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20171012-WA0002.jpg

NP remember the vapor elite is a size 40 medium. Here's a quick and dirty picture of me with trying on the elite and limited. The premium feel on the elites are over rated: the Elite 51 is thicker and the Vapor Untouchable Elite is thinner and somewhat more comfortable. Either way you can't go wrong with the Limited though.

I'm skinny and aware I need a few protein shakes lol.

Thanks for the pics! Those are very informative for sizing and fit reference. I agree that the limiteds are solid. I just wan't to see if there is something more to it when owning an elite, like does it feel more premium. I got one elite now on the way as there was a 25% discount on Fanatics so the price was not that ridiculous although still quite silly. Just wondering wether to keep that Carr color rush limited too that I ordered for sizing. It was quite nice actually. I'm not very skinny but not beast mode either as can be seen from my pics so interesting to see how I can fill up that elite. Nothing wrong in being skinny though, lol for the protein shake comments :D

Last edited:
Nothing good for the NY teams. I seen a couple Yankees hoodies I would take but didn't have my size, ****

Bought the same pair last week after my pair for 19.99 on Nike got ripped up. Nike warranty blessed me with a $120 voucher.

The production run has to be within a certain timeframe for you to get that voucher right? I tried doing that with some old Vapor carbon's when I lost a back cleat, but they were too old.

The Nike cleats are nice but they are so low cut like running shoes which increases injury risks when running/cutting/jumping in midair for the ball. I know players tape up their ankles though but small things like the cleat design helps too. I could be wrong though just saying.

The Nike cleats are nice but they are so low cut like running shoes which increases injury risks when running/cutting/jumping in midair for the ball. I know players tape up their ankles though but small things like the cleat design helps too. I could be wrong though just saying.

For the past few years, I've preferred the low cut cleats. They're a little lighter, which always helps. I will wear mids occasionally though.

I love these, just didn't find them in my size.

IMG_3450.JPG

shack314 shack314 thanks for chiming in. I have a set of under armour mid cleats just for added protection for my right ankle. My right ankle has been "weak" and never the same, since dislocating it in bball back in the days. I also have the worst of luck in football. 2/3 times in one month I tweaked the same ankle playing football.

The production run has to be within a certain timeframe for you to get that voucher right? I tried doing that with some old Vapor carbon's when I lost a back cleat, but they were too old.

Yeah it has to be within 2 years and based on the production tag, it had until February 2018 I believe.

Back
Top Bottom