2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Is there any particular reason why Raider image doesn’t stock size 40 in elite jerseys? You would think it’s a popular size as NFL jerseys are quite big in general.

Maybe one day I could convert this to a MOSS

IMG_20180312_221721.jpg
IMG_20180312_221754.jpg

+Packers Pro Shop customized Elites are made in usa.

:wow::wow::wow:

Dang. Those are GAMER blanks then. Must be because they still use Ripon to make the jerseys. Makes sense to just source the jerseys direct from them for in stadium jerseys.

Too bad I'm a Vikings fan. I will never buy one:lol: I really do appreciate Green Bay's relationship with Ripon though. They have done some dope stuff like the history of uniforms museum.

Idk about yall but I will always buy an item from a non-fanatics entity if possible, even if it's more expensive (alternative has aleays been cheaper anyway). Can't reward this company for churning out a cheap product.

Havent bought anything from fanatics in over 2 years now

Idk about yall but I will always buy an item from a non-fanatics entity if possible, even if it's more expensive (alternative has aleays been cheaper anyway). Can't reward this company for churning out a cheap product.

Havent bought anything from fanatics in over 2 years now

Their pre-made authentics are ok, right? Aren't those the same as anywhere else?

PayPal didn’t help me in a recent situation either. A company sold me a light for my car with a crack in the housing they want me to send it back for a refund, but I can’t just drive around with no rear light. I need a replacement, paypal just seems to be going with what the company wants. After the company didn’t respond to me personally and waited till the last day that they had to respond to PayPal

I copped an Eagles Nike hoody from Fanatics a month ago and the fit was horrendous. I own a bunch of Eagles hoodies that I got from Footlocker or NFLShop and they fit fine and this one fit like it was manufactured in a B Grade warehouse. It was so strange

I copped an Eagles Nike hoody from Fanatics a month ago and the fit was horrendous. I own a bunch of Eagles hoodies that I got from Footlocker or NFLShop and they fit fine and this one fit like it was manufactured in a B Grade warehouse. It was so strange

I have found that a lot of their stuff fits inconsistently. Have a handful of Medium dri-fit shirts and the fit varies on all of them.

Mack elite came in. Although I had to return the custom Lions jersey, I’m happy I did and got the Mack jersey instead. The quality is just that little bit better with the tackle twill numbers. You can’t really go wrong with pre-made vapor elites I’d say. Specially Raiders jerseys as they don’t have anything extra design on the jersey that would be screen printed for example. I was somewhat worried that the number 52 might look huge on a size 40 jersey while wearing it but it’s not like that at all. Very pleased with the purchase.

EBEF37AD-218D-49A1-8ACB-FD1342554C44.jpeg
0D8396CE-EC63-4B61-887D-07EB0C93561E.jpeg

How did you get them to take your jersey back? I can't get the POS's to reply to anything... And I can see they are reading my messages. I am about to take my jersey and receipt into the local Fanatics office and put a brick in it to toss through a window.

Love the way the Vapor Raiders came out. Saw one at a local sports store and imo they are much better then the previous elites. They had a few Raiders Elite 51s as well and they just looked bulky and odd in comparison. I regret not getting one during the NFL shop 40% off sale in November. Might wait and pick up a Mack at the end of this year if they do the sale again.

Mack elite came in. Although I had to return the custom Lions jersey, I’m happy I did and got the Mack jersey instead. The quality is just that little bit better with the tackle twill numbers. You can’t really go wrong with pre-made vapor elites I’d say. Specially Raiders jerseys as they don’t have anything extra design on the jersey that would be screen printed for example. I was somewhat worried that the number 52 might look huge on a size 40 jersey while wearing it but it’s not like that at all. Very pleased with the purchase.

EBEF37AD-218D-49A1-8ACB-FD1342554C44.jpeg
0D8396CE-EC63-4B61-887D-07EB0C93561E.jpeg

How did you get them to take your jersey back? I can't get the POS's to reply to anything... And I can see they are reading my messages. I am about to take my jersey and receipt into the local Fanatics office and put a brick in it to toss through a window.

Well the name and number on my jersey were positioned too low. I explained them and sent them pics. I request a replacement at first but they did not react to that request in any way. They just talked about sending the jersey back for a refund. I tried many times, said that I could make a new order if they could send my instructions to the manufacturer but no reaction, just informed me of the option to send the jersey back for a refund. I finally settled for the refund then.

Sounds about what I am going through. I did finally get *some* help and got an e-mail to send everything to. I cannot believe they are so hard to work with and how unqualified Stahls is to handle this task... Never heard of them before this mess.

Hey,

Was wondering if anyone might be able to help me. I want to get an OBJ LSU jersey but not sure how this works as I'm based in the EU. Are NCAA jerseys as readily available in the US as NFL jerseys? Also can anyone recommend a store where I might be able to find one?

I've seen a few on eBay but not sure if they're fake or not.

Any help is appreciated.

Hey,

Was wondering if anyone might be able to help me. I want to get an OBJ LSU jersey but not sure how this works as I'm based in the EU. Are NCAA jerseys as readily available in the US as NFL jerseys? Also can anyone recommend a store where I might be able to find one?

I've seen a few on eBay but not sure if they're fake or not.

Any help is appreciated.

Fanatics does International shipping. They have OBJ jerseys and a white one you can customize with his #3.

Make sure to read their policy on international rates and fees. Scroll to the bottom and click "Flat Rate shipping" and then find international shipping.

https://www.fanatics.com/?query=LSU football jersey

Back
Top Bottom