2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

How has fanatics been with custom elites? Want either a Josh Allen or Kupp.
The quality isn’t bad if it’s done correctly. The problem is inconsistencies. I had a jersey where the numbers were stitched crooked, another jersey where it was a completely different style than what I had ordered. Another member here got a jersey with the sleeve numbers peeling off as they forgot to stitch them.

Got this jersey today. The NFL shield is crooked. 70E3FF66-26CC-4FB2-B383-781F2A332448.jpeg 5DBD02A7-1E90-4EB8-B7F0-1FD8D72605B4.jpeg

Got this Burrow in today. I try to keep it strictly 49ers NFL wise. But I love this dudes game and the Bengals did a nice job with their uniform switch.

4403971C-0FC7-489C-BD46-74C7A9C71B13.jpeg

B0B20EDA-922E-4D35-9C64-01AEA359EB6C.jpeg

I’m going to get a Niners 94 jersey - anyone have a view on the Nike jerseys Vs a M&N authentic?

Both are nice. The current Nike elites have shorter sleeves and a more fitted type feel to them. The m&n Authentics are a bit more on the baggy side. I have both, and I like both for different reasons.

Jersey looks legit. My guess is that could have been a team issued blank that someone customized to a Fournette.

The Fournette looks factory finished. I think it's a sample, given the unhemmed bottom and 2018 label, which was the first year of the uniform. It may have been to test the sizing or some other team reason. I'd say it's somewhere between a "pro-cut" and "Player issued".

Thanks for the help. Yes maybe this one is a sample. The letters, numbers and the stitching on the jersey look good to me.
The Fournette looks factory finished. I think it's a sample, given the unhemmed bottom and 2018 label, which was the first year of the uniform. It may have been to test the sizing or some other team reason. I'd say it's somewhere between a "pro-cut" and "Player issued".

Now that the Eagles season has ended (horrible game but overall better season than anyone expected) and the 2 helmet rule is finally going into effect for next season, I SERIOUSLY HOPE Jeffrey Lurie is going to FINALLY give us fans what we've been asking for for years and that's a kelly green alternative throwback.

Please Jeffrey Lurie, tell us that you already have the designs done and given to Nike to get samples made and sent to the NFL for immediate approval. The moment you unveil a kelly green uniform with matching team gear, you will PRINT MONEY! I along with many others will buy a Devonta Smith kelly green #6 that day (make mine an authentic)! Please make it happen! 🙏🙏🙏

A few pics for example! The best Eagles jersey! 👍 and I still wear my Reebok Throwback Cunningham I bought back in like 2007 or 2008 from Modell's when Reebok was making throwbacks. Still my favorite jersey I got along with my authentic Russell Athletic 1991 Cunningham (though this doesn't have the name on the back as that was a thing back then. Had to pay extra for that on authentics. Yeah, I'm that old. 😂).

51sKHWYZszL._AC_.jpg
philadelphia-eagles-qb-randall-cunningham-1989-nfl-september-11-1989-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered an elite Rodgers a few months ago but returned it. Got those fanatics gift cards from Costco and ordered a limited Rodgers over the weekend with the 25% sale. Very satisfied with the limited.

Back
Top Bottom