2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Does anyone actually wear their jerseys? The collar on these is so awful and the fit is so stiff and boxy. Should have never bought these, Nike got me.

Nameplate bleeding, collar yellowing.

IMG_7434.jpeg
IMG_7435.jpeg

There are many reasons why I never bought a white Eagles jersey. Either an authentic or a throwback from the Cunningham era. I know it's gonna get dirty and probably I'll spill something on it. And this above. If the colors possible bleed. So I never bought one. And still never will.

I ordered a Henry limited Oilers with a 30% off code. Want to see how it holds up over time.

Does anyone actually wear their jerseys? The collar on these is so awful and the fit is so stiff and boxy. Should have never bought these, Nike got me.

Nameplate bleeding, collar yellowing.

IMG_7434.jpeg
IMG_7435.jpeg
yes, bleeding does occur because I had a Victor Cruz in his style that bled throughout. This jersey does have a super nice patch tough.

If you are just going to wear it, the limited isn’t bad. Fits great and not too heavy. I haven’t seen a fuse elite in person yet.

From what I read in different jersey forums & Reddit, the Fuse jerseys are horrible. All heat applied letters & numbers. The days of the stitched name/numbers are done. And that's a shame. Especially considering that FUSE jerseys retail for $175! Yeah they go on sale on Fanatics (currently down to $131) but come on!! Was gonna get the Eagles kelly green highest level but now, I may just get the middle one as I don't want to spend $175 at Rally House on Tuesday for some stickers. I gotta figure out how to get an actual authentic 🤔 Maybe head down to the stadium on Tuesday & see if the team store there will have them or will make them up on-site. 🤷

Or like you said, wait till they go on sale and not pay 175. Haven’t paid full price for a jersey in a very long time.

From what I read in different jersey forums & Reddit, the Fuse jerseys are horrible. All heat applied letters & numbers. The days of the stitched name/numbers are done. And that's a shame. Especially considering that FUSE jerseys retail for $175! Yeah they go on sale on Fanatics (currently down to $131) but come on!! Was gonna get the Eagles kelly green highest level but now, I may just get the middle one as I don't want to spend $175 at Rally House on Tuesday for some stickers. I gotta figure out how to get an actual authentic 🤔 Maybe head down to the stadium on Tuesday & see if the team store there will have them or will make them up on-site. 🤷
Mlb and nba jerseys been this way for a while. Even some nba authentic are heat pressed. Personally it doesn’t really bother me since it’s not authentic anyway

Couldn't agree more. The huge collars are the reason I haven't bought an elite jersey in who knows how long. They just look terrible IMO
But their elites sell so they won’t do anything and people who have the same issues will still buy.

But their elites sell so they won’t do anything and people who have the same issues will still buy.

I’m assuming they don’t change anything. The players wear basically the same thing. Huge goofy collar.

I haven’t bought one in years, probably since 2015 ish. I wanted the Saquon Barkley throwback and just looking at the stock pics I couldn’t do it. Collar was stupid.

Let’s goooooo!

IMG_2621.jpeg

IMG_2619.jpeg

I'll be 47 in a smidge over a month. Randall was my guy growing up. Still have my 1991 Russell Athletic Authentic Cunningham jersey hanging in my closet. The first year they had the NFL shield on the yolk of the neck. And it's without his name as that cost A LOT more back in the day. And I have worn my replica Cunningham Reebok throwback since I got it in 2008, every Sunday. I can finally give it a break, lol. I am SO READY!!!

That being said, I'm so pissed Nike went no stitched names and numbers and just with heat pressed decals! 😞😞 And for $175!! 😳 I want to pick it up Monday but I may just wait till Fanatics have it on their site and if the current 25% is still on when they release, can't pass up saving $40 and having to wait a few extra days.

It prob won’t be eligible as it’ll be a new release. Might have to give it a week or two.

If they make Authentics i need an oilers throwback tyjae spears one because he literally carried me and my alma mater on his back to multiple victories last fall. I’m buying it at retail idc idc.

It prob won’t be eligible as it’ll be a new release. Might have to give it a week or two.

Yup, they fixed their pricing. They had all the new throwbacks on the current sale (Titans, Seahawks, Bucs, Jets, etc) but now they are not on sale with everything else. Bummer. 😞

There is actually a tailgate down at the Linc in Philly outside the team shop for the moment they open tomorrow. People camping for kelly green. I want it in the worst way, but I'll just wait for the online release (or Rally House).

Oh, and I have a feeling there won't be any authentic jerseys this year.

Back
Top Bottom