2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

any
IMG_7444.jpg
IMG_7443.jpg
anyone have or know of a 30% off code that will work on this jersey on fanatics? The guy selling the 30% fanatics gift card on ebay won't reply to my messages when I ask if this jersey will work for it. Willing to spend up to $30 for anyone who can get me a 30% off code from fanatics that works for this jersey

anyone have or know of a 30% off code that will work on this jersey on fanatics? The guy selling the 30% fanatics gift card on ebay won't reply to my messages when I ask if this jersey will work for it. Willing to spend up to $30 for anyone who can get me a 30% off code from fanatics that works
should work just fine. He wouldn’t respond to me either so I went ahead and bought a code anyway. Applied fine to this jersey.

anyone have or know of a 30% off code that will work on this jersey on fanatics? The guy selling the 30% fanatics gift card on ebay won't reply to my messages when I ask if this jersey will work for it. Willing to spend up to $30 for anyone who can get me a 30% off code from fanatics that works for this jersey
I have done this many times in the past with success but no guarantees today. Go on Fanatics chat and kindly ask them for a 30% code. It depends on the customer representative. S/he may give you 20-30%. If all else fails, exit the chat, and try again. It is better than spending $30 for a code when it should be free in the first place. Good luck.

Hi I ended up not doing it because the price for the service was just ridiculous. I sold the size 44 Zeke and got a 40 at the time.

need some help from you guys

i ordered a justin fields vapor elite from the nfl shop

this is like my 6th vapor elite and my 3rd in 44

the fields is a 44 but it feels like it’s a size bigger.

i even measured it compared to the brady buccs i got last year and pit to put the brady is 22.5 inches probably 22 depending on how it’s laying.

and the fields is 24 inches

it even feels like the material is lighter and even slighter cheaper

is this a bears jersey thing or a different year thing possibly. i know it’s not this years vapor f.u.s.e.

btw these are both from the factory. neither were custom and they both have the kiss cut lettering

tags are also the same from honduras

one thing i did notice was that the fields price tag says $325 (it’s listed on nfl shop as 334.99) while the brady says $335

does anyone know what’s up with this?
IMG_8622.jpeg

IMG_8623.jpeg

IMG_8624.jpeg

IMG_8625.jpeg

IMG_8621.jpeg
sounds to me like a QA/QC on nike's end. If i were you, i'd contact NFL shop and ask for a replacement. Fanatics (NFLshop.com) have good customer service and they empathize with issues like this. This isn't mitchell & ness customer service, and the turnaround is very quick based on my personal experiences.

sounds to me like a QA/QC on nike's end. If i were you, i'd contact NFL shop and ask for a replacement. Fanatics (NFLshop.com) have good customer service and they empathize with issues like this. This isn't mitchell & ness customer service, and the turnaround is very quick based on my personal experiences.
there’s no sizes left so there’s nothing they can do for me unfortunately

the worst part is i bought discounted gift cards so even if i return my moneys locked up in those and there’s not one jersey in stock that i have any interest in

do they restock stuff during the season?

They do but prob not in that older style, and not often.

Last edited:
there’s no sizes left so there’s nothing they can do for me unfortunately

the worst part is i bought discounted gift cards so even if i return my moneys locked up in those and there’s not one jersey in stock that i have any interest in

do they restock stuff during the season?
They may. On the other hand, I believe the return window is 365 days.

NFL Shop with a couple new Elite jerseys

Almost an entire month refreshing this page and still nothing :smh:

adebisi-atfuraxx.gif

Yup, really silly they won't get these out before the season starts. I'm still contemplating which Hurts jersey I want. Missed out on the rush for his kelly green retro when they dropped (sold out FAST) around the area, and now that Nike shows the Elite as "coming soon", I may just save the $$$ from passing on the authentic for this. How do these FUSE Elites fit? Same size as the older jerseys or are these more snug? I like them loose in case I want to throw on a hoody under it when it gets colder. Thanks.

i feel like aside from fuse mahomes and mac jones they’ve had the same stock forever

does anything get restocked during the season or are we done for this year?

Marshall’s, Ross or TJ Maxx. Take your pick.

I like the looks of the 3/4 zip hoodie jacket some of the coaches are wearing. Appears that was a previous years release?

They probably ended up at Marshall’s. I came up on a Carr Vapor Elite from eBay that I’m pretty sure was a Marshalls purchase

Marshall’s, Ross or TJ Maxx. Take your pick.

I like the looks of the 3/4 zip hoodie jacket some of the coaches are wearing. Appears that was a previous years release?
Shoppers in NYC are savages. I barely find any steals. Anyways, I also noticed a lot of Mac Jones and Josh Jacobs jerseys flooded in ebay as well.

Back
Top Bottom