2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

WE IN HERE

Woke up random as **** to a million alerts on my phone. Cannot believe we went from literal corpses at PF to a damn near All-Star for basically Landry Shamet and a Heat 1st rounder in 2021 that might not even be any good for all we know.

Our bench is going to look a LOT different in a couple days I think. And Boban and Mike Scott are upgrades at backup center and PF.

Woke up from deep sleep to take a piss and my phone had ****load up alerts

Man we need a PF so bad. Tobias aint even cross my mind for a trade lol

After last night it was to obvious how bad we needed help

Was not expecting that. Definitely love the move

J Cole instantly can slot into PF and Boban backing up Embiid. Still need more guard depth with Landry gone :blush:

Terrance Ross, Wes Matthews, Lin, Beverly :nerd:

I expect at least one, possibly two, of them to be a Sixer

Losing Shamet hurts. :frown:

A 40% shooter in their rookie years don't grow on trees. But we got good return in Tobias (who's also a decent shooter). It was widely regarded that Tobias is a good 3rd option and an excellent 4th on a championship caliber team.

But I think the biggest win is that Tobias and Boban are still a pair :lol:

And this makes Fultz much more expendable.

But for now, the lineup looks like:
Embiid
Harris
Butler
JJ
Simmons

Boban
Scott/ Bolden
Brewer
Kormaz/ Zahir (when healthy, probably for next year)
TJ/ Fultz (???)

Our backcourt is pretty thin now, but with this big 4, we can make it so that at least one of the 4 will be on the floor at all times.

I guess this also means that Simmons will not be playing PF/ C mins.

Last edited:
Brewer is gone too right

We still have another open roster spot. So we could potentially add him back depending on what we do over the next 24 hours.

I wouldn’t even worry about our guard depth right now. We already know that’s not what it’s gonna look like by possibly tomorrow.

Yea, we still need guard depth. If Zhaire was good enough to return post ASB and Fultz wasn't an engima, then we'd be fine. I want CoJo or T Ross. Less TJ the better

Yea, we still need guard depth. If Zhaire was good enough to return post ASB and Fultz wasn't an engima, then we'd be fine. I want CoJo or T Ross. Less TJ the better

Bro I can promise you the Pacers who are currently tied with us are not trading us anybody.

I love this move because it shows that we want to win now while still building for the future. Elton Brand realizes that theres going to be a lot of moving pieces this summer with AD, Kyrie, Klay, KD, etc. He wants to remain competitive.

Back
Top Bottom