2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

You know what, i'd rather keep oak and trade him in the offseason and not rush to a deal for the sake of making a deal like Noel. Let Brian take his time and talk to his daddy to tell him how to trade Jah for actual assets and not 2nd round picks.

Last edited:
We traded a $5 bill for $1 that will become two quarters. [from reddit]

It's hard to believe that we could not get a first rounder from teams like the Blazers or even Boston.

GOD BC PLEASE do not screw this up. Hinkie did not die for this and Sixers fans deserve better.

For the record, I think Justin Anderson is gonna be a really valuable player for us. Nerlens on the other hand would be getting a huge contract this offseason just to be a backup/Embiid insurance.

Reading the comments on Dallas mavericks reddit page is so depressing..

Only thing I can take away is most seem to have really like Anderson and wanted to develop him..even heard some say it could be a cowder situation all over again..I hope so.

It seems Simmons may NOT be playing this year cuz the CT scans aint as well as they hoped. Could be lies, could be true. All I know is today SUCKED for the Sixers :smh:

Hell no, always thought he was overrated as a gm. What he did in Toronto did not impress me one bit. Hinkie didn't die for this :frown:

BC is a joke man, when your franchise player is upset at how you are handling just about everything it's a sign.

This showed up on my timeline as an eagles fan:

View media item 2345184

With the other guys nerlens seemed like a solid bench guy who gets almost 30 mins per playing with both embiid and Simmons at ether spot.. saric too

So you always got 2 out of that group out there at all times in various mixes.. all could get 20+ mins per

I live in Toronto and everyone hated his tenure here. The guy was delusional saying that them getting James Johnson was similar to the Pacers getting Jermain O'neal. He also said that Calderon and TJ Ford was the best PG combo in the league.

The guy is a Salesman and tried to sell to us the idea that he is doing a phenomenal job. The problem is that he drinks his own Kool-aide and actually thinks he is doing a great job.

all the good will that was built up early in this year has been destroyed by BC in a matter of months

I just feel uncertain about this team now. I hoped this season would be a stepping stone season where everybody could get their bearings but that's gonna have to wait. I feel like it's just all unknown, except for Saric but he needs to improve his shooting a it. He's kinda inconsistent

Can embiid play more than half a season?
Is Ben enough of a PG that we don't have to address it in the draft?
What does this draft hold?

[h1]Joel Embiid upset with 76ers for lack of clarity over knee injury[/h1]
Joel Embiid  will miss the next four games due to his knee injury, and the franchise center says he wasn't thrilled that the Philadelphia 76ers  initially classified him as day-to-day.

Embiid has missed eight straight games with a bone bruise in his left knee. A recent MRI also revealed Embiid has a slight tear in his meniscus.

"I wasn't too happy with the way it was kind of handled before, as far as the day-to-day part," Embiid told reporters in Philadelphia after participating in practice on Thursday. "I was told that I was going to miss at least two or three weeks, so I wasn't happy with the way it was handled.

"I thought keeping my name out there was going to just literally have people think about me all the time, instead of just saying when I was going to be back. So I am happy that they did that today and said that I am out for the next four games."
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-center-joel-embiid-upset-lack-clarity-injury

mean.gif
 I don't trust a damn word coming from this franchise anymore. You really just have to assume the worst case scenario just to avoid being let down.

Last edited:
Fans have been loyal the past three years of tanking. We were all in. They do not deserve this treatment. It's disrespectful.

I can say that I hate BC but the entire front office needs a makeover starting with ownership. Josh Harris only cares about money and not a winning franchise like lurie does. I feel like a lot of this nonsense coming from BC is straight from ownership.

Holmes and saric :smokin And Brett brown is doing a hell of coaching job this year..I was a little down on him after the close loses at the beginning of the season but I'm impressed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom