2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

20180406_190240.jpg

That game was ridiculous last night. My homie came up with tix last second, wasnt even planning on going so shout out to him :pimp:

Also the Lakers lost & Hornets won so we back at the 10th pick :pimp:

Cant wait til Embiid comes back cuz these guys doing without him is giving them confidence they aint have earlier in the yr without him. Ish might be a blessing in disguise. I really do hope Embiids eye & everything good tho

What section and row is this? Looks close to what my Home Playoff Game 2 tickets are.

What section and row is this? Looks close to what my Home Playoff Game 2 tickets are.

Sxn 118 row 24. We had aisle seats too which are great lmao. 2nd time getting aisle seats this year. I was lower the other time before tho. How much you cop your Game 2 tix for? I still gotta get my Game 1 tix :sick: :smh: :lol:

Section 120 Row 18 for $205 a piece

Right behind the backboard but should be a good amount above it. Shouldn’t be a problem, right?

Section 120 Row 18 for $205 a piece

Right behind the backboard but should be a good amount above it. Shouldn’t be a problem, right?

Ohh aight. Ive sat around there before. Its good for the most part but the backboard can get in the way at times

I was looking at the sixers payroll for the off season, and man we need to get rid of bayless contract somehow(Justin Anderson is also wasting 2 mill but we can eat that for a year). Not sure if that requires packaging a bunch of second rd draft picks or god forbid swapping a 1’s with somebody. But I don’t see how the sixers could sign PG or lebron, pay the 1st rd draft pick, retain JJ with a pay cut and keep Belinelli(I don’t mind ersan going because I think Bolden can replace him but I think you need to keep Bell)

Damn bro let's enjoy this and soak in this time. Especially when we're about to head into the playoffs. I'm not trying to think that far ahead yet especially the off-season. We'll get to that when this magical season will be over :pimp:

Damn bro let's enjoy this and soak in this time. Especially when we're about to head into the playoffs. I'm not trying to think that far ahead yet especially the off-season. We'll get to that when this magical season will be over :pimp:
Well I think they’re a lock for the ECF so there’s nothing to talk about for the next month

I have faith the team will do well but nothing is a lock, 76ers best players are still young with no playoff experience and we still don’t know when Embiid will come back, god forbid there are any setbacks

I agree. 50th win is a HUGE milestone, we secured home court for the first round and are slowly separating ourselves from Cavs (we are a full game ahead).

This has been an amazing season. Let's tale it in, the playoffs will be a different beast, any experience will be good regardless of the outcome.

On another note, I like Brett's strategy for keeping either Fultz of Simmons on the floor at all times, however, seeing Fultz's game, no idea how Fultz and Simmons will work together.

Fiddy :pimp:

Simmons and Fultz will be fine if Markelle can find his 3 point shot again, hopefully him and Ben are working on jumpers and free throws this summer

Ben is like the anti-Embiid when it comes to wearing new shoes. Anytime he puts on a new fresh pair he seems to play awesome. Embiid on the other hand looks like forgets how to play basketball anytime he wears a new pair :lol:

Wondering if we’re a lock for the Saturday game slots since the flyers have their home game on Sunday at 3

Wondering if we’re a lock for the Saturday game slots since the flyers have their home game on Sunday at 3

Now that the Flyers are playing on Sunday we’re locked into playing Game 1 on Saturday and Game 2 on Monday from what I heard.

Yea that makes sense. I’m going to try to snag tix for game 1, unfortunately I have a ton of stuff I’ll have to clear off for Saturday but **** it

Back
Top Bottom