2018-2019 NFL Week in Review - Week 10 - Andrew Luck is an MVP candidate

-Please don't mention Jameis "The Groper, grab em by the *****, crab thief" Winston and Marcus "Patriot Killer" Mariota in the same sentence ever again. Thank you. One of them isn't a starter in the NFL and the other takes his team to the playoffs and beats the Patriots.

USATSI_11648123_168384674_lowres.jpg

la-1541974651-og7rknhs6z-snap-image

-It's a good thing the Bulldogs produce solid RBs in the NFL since the state of Georgia fails at everything else football related.

-Matt Barkley is the best USC QB in the NFL and it isn't close.

-Frank Reich was more important to the Eagles than Doug Pederson.

-Seahawks forever mid. At least their fans can keep kissing their Ring for the 12s ( ) and waving their little "12th man" flags.

-Why is no one talking about the Chargers? I know beating the Raiders means nothing in todays NFL -- hell, did you see what Nick Mullens did to that squad?! LOL -- but damn.

-Speaking of the Raiders, Derek Carr throwing it into the dirt on 4th down sums up his career.

-Lions could have used Eric Ebron yesterday. Have you seen the numbers he's putting up with a legitimate QB? Oof.

-Alex Smith being carried by a defense continued again this week. On pace for 3400 yards and 18 TDs. Yikes.

-Bungles thought they were playing in primetime.

all 5 of our Ls have come by a TD or less :smh:

another game, another example of schwartz play calling on D leading to a team picking up a crucial long 1st down of double digit yardage.. i guess this time it was on 3rd instead of 4th down, guess that's a new one

fully expect to hear darby tore his patellar tendon or something at some point today today.. so our already mediocre secondary is going lose another dude

so we're probably be down starting 3 CBs, starting FS, starting right side of our Dline AND we get to play the saints IN new orleans.. drew brees about do something disrespectful, i pray for those friends out there that gotta face him next week

- what does aaron fraudgers do that MM8 can't do besides lose games to winning teams?
- we are the worst 7 win team in football by a mile
- don't worry though, the jete are worse than the bills because the bills made the playoffs last year the jete really ****ing suck
- you just KNEW one of them dome NFCS teams was going to lose outdoors on the road to an AFCN team yesterday
- can't wait to see the laundry list of excuses from them philly bois
- is it worse for your QB to ground balls on 4th down or cry on the field? asking for a raider fan
- chargers quietly going about their business...bolo and melvin handing out Ls
- the steelers just blew the doors off one of the better NFC teams in the league...really need that $100M RB
- julio found his nose for the endzone
- life is too easy for the saints and chiefs right now...they're on cruise control

top 3
- saints
- chiefs
- rams

bottom 3
- raiders
- new jersey B
- new jersey A

DrxpSDlV4AEljPG.jpg

upload_2018-11-12_8-3-34.png

lastly, thoughts and prayers to Dez Bryant. hope we get to see him byke next year

Doug Pederson is a trash coach, he's not good. He makes so many bad decisions.

Eagles suck, told y'all all off season. They're not good. Defense overrated and that offense is trash.

Cowboys are terrible but that defense is solid. Rayne Dakota is trash. They talking about him today like he put up 800 yards and 9 TDs, the expectations of him are so low that an average performance is a game breaking performance for him.

Zeke had a nice game, he had a slow start but he killed them. Can't believe his slow *** didn't finish that run. Nothing but space and he trips and falls.

Washington and Tampa's game was probably the worst game of the week. Watching that game you would think both teams were losing. Tampa has to fire their coach today. Crazy they didn't want to trade players cause they thought they were contenders.

Really impressed with the Colts, they don't have a lot of talent but that HC got them playing right.

Trubisky still sucks, so many bad throws. 2 or 3 of his TDs were to WRs that didn't have a defender within 10 yards of them. There's a lot of talent on that team though, it's crazy. Feels like it was overnight.

Lions are awful, wow. What are they gonna do with Stafford? Just keep paying him to be average or trade him or cut him? Time to fully rebuild.

Saints look legit for real, that offense is just fire right now. Not sure if they can be stopped. Wish we saw Dez on that team.

Falcons are a joke.

Chargers probably the second or third best team in the AFC. They're nice on both sides of the ball. This is Phillip's chance to win and not choke. He gotta good team.

Jets are terrible. Team sucks. An embarrassment.

Things that don't make sense:

The Titans - They looked very strong again yesterday and like they have in the past. Vrabel doing a good job, but can they breakthrough and remain consistent?
The Cowboys - Last night was the perfect spot form them to completely meltdown and they didn't. They're right back in the conversation for the NFCE crown
The Buccaneers with 501 total yards on offense and only 3 points
Matt Barkley - 15/25 for 232 and 2 TD's in his pajamas
The Colts offensive line performing exceptionally. Don't sleep on the Colts going forward. They just might take that division.
Cleveland winning against a good team

Things that make sense:

The Bears record to this point. I knew they were going to be solid and a surprise team and so far so good...buutt, they still need to play Minnesota twice, @detroit for Thanksgiving on short rest (always tough), GB and against the Rams. They're about to get knocked down a peg or two. Should still see the WC though

Chargers taking care of business against the Raiders. Along with maybe the Colts, but on another level than that, is a team I don't think you want to see in the playoffs in the AFC. They're running second fiddle to the Chiefs right now, but I think that might be ok for them.

The Lions sucking.

The Jaguars being exposed. They're done.

Current playoff picture:

upload_2018-11-12_8-8-22.png

Doug Pederson is a trash coach, he's not good. He makes so many bad decisions.

Eagles suck, told y'all all off season. They're not good. Defense overrated and that offense is trash.

Cowboys suck, Rayne Dakota is trash. They talking about him today like he put up 800 yards and 9 TDs, the expectations of him are so low that an average performance is a game breaking performance for him.

Zeke had a nice game, he had a slow start but he killed them. Can't believe his slow *** didn't finish that run. Nothing but space and he trips and falls.

Washington and Tampa's game was probably the worst game of the week. Watching that game you would think both teams were losing. Tampa has to fire their coach today. Crazy they didn't want to trade players cause they thought they were contenders.

Really impressed with the Colts, they don't have a lot of talent but that HC got them playing right.

Trubisky still sucks, so many bad throws. 2 or 3 of his TDs were to WRs that didn't have a defender within 10 yards of them. There's a lot of talent on that team though, it's crazy. Feels like it was overnight.

Lions are awful, wow. What are they gonna do with Stafford? Just keep paying him to be average or trade him or cut him? Time to fully rebuild.

Saints look legit for real, that offense is just fire right now. Not sure if they can be stopped. Wish we saw Dez on that team.

Falcons are a joke.

Chargers probably the second or third best team in the AFC. They're nice on both sides of the ball. This is Phillip's chance to win and not choke. He gotta good team.

Jets are terrible. Team sucks. An embarrassment.

where's the Pats slander? you really are washed, mayne

-First round running backs once again showing they dont matter. Elliot, Gurley, CMC, Gordon, and Ingram showing they dont mean ****.
-Is this consecutive TDs for Julio?
-Are we sure the bengals are even a NFL team?
-Jags pissing away the tie at the end of the game was hilarious. Ramsey about to go AWOL
-Jets let a team that put up a total of 46 points in six weeks put up 41 points against them
-Eagles washed
-Bucs had 500 yards of total offense yesterday and put up 3 points :rofl:
-Jesus christ falcons defense

Quotes of the week

Falcons

- the defense is going to be a top 5 unit

Capture.JPG

macbk macbk @Warmachine85

20181111_132802.jpg
20181111_132901.jpg
20181111_132933.jpg
20181111_132958.jpg
20181111_133018.jpg
20181111_133035.jpg

Because my team is bad I can't call other teams bad? FOH BA

New England Pats are a sorry ****in team. Thomas "the Homo" Brady is so old and done. BB probably dying to cut him after this year. He's a bum. Gronk has so many injuries, I can't see him playing much longer. Their defense isn't good. Their offense is a joke outside of Josh Gordon. That team seriously has no talent. Those ****in waterboys MAGA BB trouts out there are garbage. Edelman and Hogan are worthless.

Steelers O is clicking and I love it.

Y’all overreact per usual to early season struggles, but we’re one of the best teams in the league (no buc em)

Patriots defense is horrible lol

Pats really let the worst offense in the league hang 30+ on ‘em. Stay safe DeadsetAce DeadsetAce

Bears are legit, it’s scary

@kingkoopa cop a Steelers jersey, move outta Ohio and root for a good team, all will be forgiven

Saints and Rams, two best teams in the league

Chargers quietly 7-2, talk your **** @justblaze2k7

Is IATT IATT gonna blame this refs this week? Find out in the NFL regular season thread!

Jets still suck, but it’s not surprising

Eagles are like A$ap rocky, 1 hot season every 10 year average

@NickFolarin LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

@buc em LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@kingkoopa LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ThePeoplesChamp_ ThePeoplesChamp_ LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

junglejim junglejim Yeah because the falcons have been hit with the most injuries in defensive starters ..because the falcons lost Deion Jones/Keanu/Allen/ the season...Grady for 2 games and takk for 1 game ..***** shut your stupid *** up and let go of my ****. What you need to do is pull the log on you hyping ya no knee QB

New England Pats are a sorry ****in team. Tom "the Homo" Brady is so sexy I can't keep him outta my mouth. BB probably dying to cut him after this year. He's a bum. Gronk has so many injuries, I can't see him playing much longer. Their defense isn't good. Their offense is a joke outside of Josh Gordon. That team seriously has no talent. Those ****in waterboys MAGA BB trouts out there are garbage. Edelman and Hogan are worthless.

team has no talent but Brady got em 7-3 :pimp:

all i needed to see :pimp:

junglejim junglejim Yeah because the falcons have been hit with the most injuries in defensive starters ..because the falcons lost Deion Jones/Keanu/Allen/ the season...Grady for 2 games and takk for 1 game ..***** shut your stupid *** up and let go of my ****. What you need to do is pull the log on you hyping ya no knee QB

giphy.gif

Type though it. Come join team tank. Come at me with your WWE promo tapes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom