2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

If you have a $20 birthday coupon and placed an order through the website, call customer service and have them apply it to your order. Just finished speaking with someone and they stated as long as I didn't use the app, they would honor the coupon.

On to Saturday I guess...

Can't be too upset since Nike reserved me BC3s, Bred Toes and Game Royals so far this year >D

Never got a jordan reserved just the 270 nonsense and stuff like that. Even more frustrating to see cats are getting 2 pair and I have never been reserved the 1st pair of J's.

Sizes still there for me.

736E26A0-F153-4F9A-9D73-5183D3CBB0C0.jpeg

I finally got a push notification. tried to order a second pair for the hell of it and it let me.

it was an 11 though so I cancelled it

Just sent me another notification and allowed me to order a 2nd pair. Kobes which I really wanted...nada. SNKRS is so messed up it's not even funny. Not complaining since I can parlay these in Kobes, but SNKRS really is a mess.

Went to desktop and got the official “no access” on all my Nike accounts smh. Then FTL attempts to finesse me by restocking the Game Royals lol. Almost fell victim too. Added Game Royals to cart but something in me just won’t let me buy that shoe. Idk what it is and I love blue. Hard pass. Anyway guess I’ll have to wait for Saturday for my shadows. Hope I land a pair(s). Need to put that money on my footapp accounts anyway.

Just started lunch so I tried mobile since I couldn’t do it on my work desktop

Some sizes left but I get an error when I try to add to bag

03D9D600-435F-406F-A979-8C099F38705F.png
D6017304-8628-490B-A8C6-1158B543D01B.png

Back
Top Bottom