2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Lol I’m just sitting here thinking like “why didn’t I get a reserve yo?” with my life long loyalty to the brand and as much as I’ve spent over the years it’s just funny. L on all three accounts? Not to mention how dirty they did me on SW 1/97s. Granted I did get a reserve last year for Royals but still. Just think it’s funny lol.

Anyone else footlocker app and finishline not working

2A9DC03B-4EF8-41A5-A929-AF6CB14A96A5.png

my footapps aren't working now either.

thought they deleted my accounts for a second lol

mogs getting double reserves on the same ****ing account and i cant ever get one

so ****ing annoying

This is not true. No one got double reserve on the same nike account. Now if they went to the website and added then went back to Nike app and checked out. Then back to the website. That may have allowed it.

Only time i got a reserve for something i wanted was the game royals but i couldnt even cop cause i was too late checking 30 minutes after it was announced :lol:

This double order thing feels like when I get 2 candy bars out of the vending machine even though I only paid for 1. I know it’s a little different since we had to pay for both, but screw that vending machine...it’s taking so many quarters from me and gotten the candy stuck before that I’m eating them both and laughing at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom