2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Guess who gets to stay late at work
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

Took an L on nike plus, took an L on shiekh right now. Friday the 13th not being good to me. Wouldnt be surprised if i took L’s tmmr too. Just need one pear mang.

Yeah Shiekh handed me 2 Ls with the quickness. Pretty much expected that from them so doesn’t bother me much :lol:.

Facts.. I've been saying this since black toes dropped, even the back collar is soft

tumbled leather is trash

those black toes are amazing, been saying it since release. think they're better than all the past releases including banneds

I have royals, bt’s and black/red’s sitting out right now, and the BT’s definitely have the softer back collar out of my 3 pairs

Im new to this app reserve thing. Im doing it on footlocker. It says im on a countdown with 35min left. I have a 1 min headstart after going to the store to check in. what happens after the count down. Do I have to click on something to reserve? Thanks for any help.

It’s funny how soon dudes forget that top 3s and black toes were had for 190-220 for a month after release lol. I’ve never been a fan and clearly a lot of other ppl thought that until ppl boarded the hype train.

I won on SNS but Wells Fargo denied the damn charge. I’m going to kill them.
Happened to me on Yeezy 350 V2. All you have to do is call bank and tell them to approve the charge. SNS should try to rerun the charge again tonight.

dont mean to be debby downer....but with a 1 min headstart you aint got much going for you...unless you forgot to add a 0

Back
Top Bottom