2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I’ve been waitlisted for like 3 hours before but got hit with the L after. Only waitlist W I got was soon after I was notified of being waitlisted.

If you don’t already have a pair secured don’t listen to the “these are gonna be easy” messages. Heard that about damn near every Jordan 1 release and still at least 30% of the thread is sitting there scratching their head morning of Release.

I entered like 6 raffles and lost every single one, had a 9m headstart at a house of hoops in my local mall where not many people wear Jordan 1s and still lost. Luckily caught a Nike+ reserve. Otherwise I’d be on SNKRS tomorrow morning ready to pray. So be prepared and don’t look dumb because an NTer said there’s 500k pairs
these people are thinking about their size like it’s a piece of cake

Also people get too hype off production numbers. “I heard they made 80k pairs” Yeah 80k total not 80k in your size lol. If the shoe runs size 8-13, that’s 10 sizes including half sizes. That’s 8k per size
exactly

FedEx with the super quick delivery. I’m skraight fellas
44BB1937-5B8B-4AB3-928C-AB287B6250FF.jpeg

sold my extra bc3 on stock also
pretty good, weird day
now let’s see about euro and online

Will I get an alert if taken off waitlist? lol sorry never been through this

I’m not sure how it works either. Seems like we should’ve been upgraded or given an L notification when the reserve clock window expires. My app still says waitlist though

Anyone know if you can use your platinum rewards from FTL on these? I remember using some type of rewards on the bred toes, just wasn't sure if they are the same thing lol.

My Footaction raffle is stuck in the waitlisted glitch. No progress even though I should’ve gotten an update 40 mins ago.

Anyone still on waitlist
Yeah I’m still on the waitlist. I assume people are given a set amount of time to confirm their reservation and if they don’t, they go to someone on the waitlist. I’ve never gone through this either. Last time I got waitlisted, I got a notification a half hour later saying I had like 2 or 3 hours to confirm and I’d been upgraded. I don’t see this happening tonight but we will see. I could be wrong. I haven’t been able to secure any pairs either. I have a bid of $190 on Stock X just in case

To the guys who won sns-can you please go on their site and check your order history? Mine show 4 orders for today.

Back
Top Bottom