2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Good luck to all that are going to try to cop on the snkers app today... pre orderd mine almost 2 months ago....

Just came from champs and the manager tells me "you must be lucky" and shows me the sheet with like 9 people on it. He said that was the whole list but I don't know if I believe him

Werd. I usually hit at Champs and FA on GRs. Not this time.

I showed up to a fcfs place. They have 17 pairs. I’m #19 in line. I wear a size 13 and there’s only one other size 13 in line. Do I have a chance?

I think it’s 50-50. I don’t know their actual allocation, but Nike will usually send you on limited releases 1 size in each full size, & 2 in each .5 size... so, 8,9,10,11,12,13 = 6 Pairs + 2 of these each 8.5,9.5,10.5,11.5 = 8
14/17 are those. You just have to hope out of 3 pairs left Nike sent an extra 13. I’m sure they did though.

is the resale gonna spike up kinda like the bred toes? Stockx is showing low 200s right now... surprising with most stores only getting 1 size run

57C703CC-0DAD-452D-BAAE-6CF3394BD5DC.png
. Great price if you take that L on the SNKRS app all sizes still available

Went from hitting on END to getting four size 9 :emoji_pear:s for my man, and one size 11 for my buddy. Feeling beyond blessed even if my wallet is crying.
Im still a little in shock coz I always thought this wasn’t possible manual. Kinda makes up for all the Ls during bred toe release.

Should I try for more than five pairs....I'm conflicted.

As far as StockX goes. Yes the price is low., However the fact you'll be waiting probably two weeks and the fact they let 98%er stuff by all the time...Welp

You should 100% try the SNKRS app for them while you're waiting. Just sayin...

hoping i can pull the trigger on a stockx pair with that $20 off if i miss. pairs might start flying 10 minutes after drop lol

man im so beat... got home so late yesterday from drinkin and wanted to sleep in... but kept my alarm on just so i didnt miss the release :lol:

Back
Top Bottom