2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

The grey looks the same to me

To me they look like their different shades.
To me this grey has a more brownish / darker tint to it.
2013 Soft Grey
2018 Medium Grey
Still nice. Just liked the shade of the 2013s more.

Tried to pick up the different shades
90150B12-C8CF-4522-86D6-2982E9F28858.jpeg

177C1050-F2B5-4B4C-8FFB-28B2270E011B.jpeg

FF24C3AF-B4E3-4F37-87E2-BD8AFA30FE64.jpeg

7040B84C-9995-4EB6-B339-D779DCF88CAE.jpeg

Yea I know, that’s the pair I’d prob use as trade bait. So yea buying on StockX can be hit or miss on 1s, ppl will off their worst quality pairs their.
Michael_Jordan_crying.jpg

aaaand this is why I hate taking Ls on release day. Youre guaranteed to never see the most premium pairs. And its also why I wish StockX would post pics of the exact pair youre buying.

aaaand this is why I hate taking Ls on release day. Youre guaranteed to never see the most premium pairs. And its also why I wish StockX would post pics of the exact pair youre buying.
How'd the call with Nike customer service go yesterday?

You can get lucky depending on the reseller. If they don’t plan on keeping pairs and only want to sell they won’t even look at the shoes. Yet if collectors are selling them your pretty much screwed

You can get lucky depending on the reseller. If they don’t plan on keeping pairs and only want to sell they won’t even look at the shoes. Yet if collectors are selling them your pretty much screwed
Very true, it all depends on who you’re buying from. Which you won’t know until you receive the kicks anyways

Just use GOAT then or another venue.
Also, you make it like buying retail means you get to choose your pair every time.
All these online orders are a crap shoot just like stockX

Jordan 1 leather is not premium lol.

If your a jordan dude or Jordan collector that lived through Og’s and the first retros from 99-06 (better quality) then delt with the cardboard we had 08-2014 anything remastered are Italian leather in comparison

How'd the call with Nike customer service go yesterday?
You already know I couldnt keep the care going enough to worry about it. Maybe if something irritates me in the near future and I need to blow off steam Ill ring them up.

Also, you make it like buying retail means you get to choose your pair every time.
Not really, online orders are a crap shoot, online orders from a reseller are a second crap shoot on top of the first one. So not only do you have to hope Nike hooked it up, you have to hope the reseller doesnt get a chub over them and put them aside (If he's got more than 1 in your size).

Goat doesn’t have photos of every new shoe, only for used or new with issues. So still in the same boat in that aspect. But from personal experience I feel Goat does a better quality check and stock x seems solely a legit check

Id probably say Id gladly pay more to know that Im getting one of the good pairs. Some of these pics look amazing. Id actually kind of rather not play craps at all and just wait to buy what I know is butter.

No bag on my first pair and I barely inspected them, but they seem soft and nice. Will be expecting two more tomorrow and one from sns hasn’t shipped. Will be nice to compare.

Back
Top Bottom