2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Yeah I tried again and it says you must use a different shipping and billing address. I have more addresses I can use, but I’m all out of debt cards :lol:

If you have a different debt/credit card and another address, it’s worth a shot using the watch/handbag promo code they give you

I am so confused. I've never received this email from FTL before.

Ive gotten this before. Pretty much they're saying that they have a limited amount of stock and it could get backordered. Usually if it backorders they will "delay" your processing time to like 2-3 weeks to find extra stock, then you will get cancelled if they don't have any. Happened to me with the samurai Kyrie 3

SmartSelect_20180419-160424_Gmail.jpg
I am so confused. I've never received this email from FTL before.

Doesn’t mean anything. They’re just keeping you updated. I’ve got that email when a shoe was back ordered and ended up getting the shoes, and I’ve also got that email when I ordered a shirt online and it ended up getting cancelled

My SNKRS pair came in today. I don't own bred toes or SBB to really compare to. But the quality on these is easily better than all of my other OG 1s. The shadow panels are supple and soft while the swoosh is tumbled. You can feel the grain in the black leather parts. Really well done.

exactly how I would describe my Royal/Blacks.......QC varies!

1F1CC5D0-A8E5-4E27-AA66-0F15C1D0F22F.jpeg
I was able today

I was able today

You got a good deal on those. Prob as cheap as you’ll get them resale at this point - I only see resell going up- pairs will start to dry up even more over the next few weeks.

Weird, my sns charge says it’s a recurring charge. I’m gonna have to watch that lol

Don’t see the point in doubling up as I only get to wear my kicks on the weekends. I’ll wear a shoe once and they won’t see the light of day for a long long time. Shoes like the BC3 are a must but mostly everything else isn’t necessary for me. Doubling up on dozens of sneakers takes up a whole lot of space.

But to each their own
I agree they take up space. But what if you have time (to wear the kicks), space ( to store them) and the money to buy doubles? Then why not?

Did anyone actually get through on a phone in order today for these and the bred toes? Or did you all hit on mobile/app?

Dude on the phone cut me off and already knew what shoe I wanted and said absolutely no phone orders are being taken. Curious if the deal is over or if anyone actually got them.

Personally did get a pair of bred toes Monday after release by calling FTL but total fluke

Did anyone actually get through on a phone in order today for these and the bred toes? Or did you all hit on mobile/app?

Dude on the phone cut me off and already knew what shoe I wanted and said absolutely no phone orders are being taken. Curious if the deal is over or if anyone actually got them.

Personally did get a pair of bred toes Monday after release by calling FTL but total fluke
I got thru via phone this morning

This is 100% true. Had StockX locked and loaded with $20 discount applied but I ended hitting on two pairs. It automatically changes to $20 when you use the $50 handbag/jewelry code.

Attachments

• CF777D51-4F68-494E-AEC4-3F457FA825A4.png
    CF777D51-4F68-494E-AEC4-3F457FA825A4.png
    206.4 KB · Views: 77
Back
Top Bottom