2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Yeah prices are still low so its still worth copping.

Got my pair from END and quality overall looks pretty solid gotta say. Not rocking these yet as I have tons of other shoes to rock in the rotation.

My JJ pair had a nasty trim cut on the left toe box and really wavy black leather. Like they got wet at one time. I sent them back

unless you're one of those weirdos who doesn't actually wear their shoes and keeps their ish ds for years after release, then i don't see a problem?
That’s not the worst defect but it would def bother me. I’d be calling customer service.

Customer service suggested that I return my pair and select a different model since the Shadow is out of stock.

My only problem with this dent is that after one light wear, the toebox is starting to awkwardly fold right along the dent.

Although the leather is soft, the weird fold makes it look like the crappy pleather Nike used for the Jordan 1 lows.

Customer service suggested that I return my pair and select a different model since the Shadow is out of stock.

My only problem with this dent is that after one light wear, the toebox is starting to awkwardly fold right along the dent.

Although the leather is soft, the weird fold makes it look like the crappy pleather Nike used for the Jordan 1 lows.
Would you consider force fields? That’s a cheap solution.
Otherwise, I’d suggest holding on to them and returning if you catch another pair down the line.

image.png
The new member discount not working for you guys ? I wonder how mine got through yesterday morning ... Phew

Lol, or I respect my money. Why pull the trigger instantly when I can search around for the best price? You just felt like running your mouth :wink:

Yup! Call it what you want but I have two pairs at retail. Happy hunting kiddo!

Geez...feisty little tikes in here.

First time wearing Jordan 1, got a few questions:

is it really stiff on the first wear?
does it hurt the side of your feet because of the width?
is it true that AJ1 leather stretches out overtime?

Did you order TTS? Going down a size or half size on 1s is not a good idea, IMO.

First time wearing Jordan 1, got a few questions:

is it really stiff on the first wear?
does it hurt the side of your feet because of the width?
is it true that AJ1 leather stretches out overtime?

I buy TTS and yes mine start out tight around the midfoot/top of the toebox but they definitely stretch and form to your foot after a couple hours they should be comfy by the 2nd/3rd wear

Smoke one

if you got em, definitely the day for that lol

mine came in yesterday from Eastbay, nice mild tumble, matches my bred toes for the tumble. Already UNDS and wearing them to super troopers 2 tonight. these will replace my tired 2013s nicely.

Back
Top Bottom