2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I’m alwasy curious as to how many pairs DS a lot of heads on here have not counting doubles or triples or multiples of the same shoe.

I have a question not just for you even though I quoted you, but for anyone who wants to chime in... how many DS pairs are in your back log to wear? 25? 50? 100? More?

In my whole collection I probably have about 30-35 pairs (maybe more) that are DS and need to be worn smh.

I would actually be embarrassed showing my closet to dudes on here, I have so much DS and very little pairs worn. :blush:

NT is the trust tree for shoe addicts.
I have around 200 that still need to be worn.
Worst part is I don’t stop buying :lol:
Best part, I have choices and plenty of them.

In my whole collection I probably have about 30-35 pairs (maybe more) that are DS and need to be worn smh.
That’s not terrible, but it’s certaily enough to make a non sneaker person look at you like you lost your damn mind. I need to get myself down to a reasonable number, but I always find a way to keep it unreasonable.

On a side note, how does Zadeh even make any money? In the end my preorder totaled just over retail per pair. Crazy but aint complaining

I think he's getting them bulk through retailers in the area....just don't understand his connections to do it. I'm assuming he's getting them close to cost for the retailers. I got an extra Bred Toe from him that came from an FTL.

Pair finally in hand. Special thanks to @optimist prime for hooking it up.
IMG_20180425_111842.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180425_111842.jpg
    IMG_20180425_111842.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 6
You guys should rock your kix more often...
I tend to get stuck on a 10-20 pair rotation over a month or two.
I agree with you though, but living in colo mtns makes it hard to wear a lot of stuff often.
70+ DS shoes here...sold off over 30 last year too
Ive been slowly getting rid of pairs that are 5+ years old and I haven’t worn and my doubles, I just have a hard time because it’s not like I dislike them or anything. Just trying to avoid hoarder status

i cop a lot of doubles that are still DS and chillin and theres some pairs that are still DS i just havent had a chance to rock... im not that bad though... i got maybe 10-15 pairs DS and wear majority of my sneakers... the problem is i can only wear sneakers on the weekend because cant rock them at work... and i dont go out often to wear most of my collection... this spring/summer im a rock more of my sneakers

you go boy you go boy thats completely within reason.
I’m sure you have just what you absolutely love as well. That’s what it’s all about.

It’s also nice to see an actual topic get brought up and individuals chime in with their personal take rather than talk about quality over and over again.

NT is the trust tree for shoe addicts.
I have around 200 that still need to be worn.
Worst part is I don’t stop buying :lol:
Best part, I have choices and plenty of them.

That’s not terrible, but it’s certaily enough to make a non sneaker person look at you like you lost your damn mind. I need to get myself down to a reasonable number, but I always find a way to keep it unreasonable.

Yeah I have modest collection in comparison to yours. I only got 137 pairs total atm (not counting pairs I’ve given away to cousins). Not a whole lot but I’m the biggest collector I know outside of NT and YouTube lol Family and friends think I crazy and I’m like “y’all ain’t seen nothing” lol. Wait till they meet some of my friends on NT :lol:

Last edited:
my collection was way bigger... but a reality check came when my closet broke twice and i had to move all my sneakers out... i thought to myself do i really need all of these? so i sold most of it and everything i have now is sneakers i really like and the few others i just have no success selling which are some random air forces....i might give them away

I honestly don't get a chance to wear them often lol. I work at a bank so it's wingtips and monk straps most days. For the most part you can't get into a lot of bars in Dallas with Jordans on either.

I just started getting rid of shoes I knew I was ok lettling go. Mostly retro+ colorways and some doubles/triples. Priorities in life shifted a lot over the last year or so after my 4th back surgery. I'm mostly keeping OG stuff now and 1's. I do have a long term plan for this collection, just need some more work and time to get where I want it to be.

Yeah I have modest collection in comparison to yours. I only got 137 pairs total atm. Not a whole lot but I’m the biggest collector I know outside of NT and YouTube lol Family and friends think I crazy and I’m like “y’all ain’t seen nothing” lol. Wait till they meet some of my friends on NT :lol:
I legit won’t show or talk about the amount I have outside NT and my closest friends and my brother. My mom, Dad, sister think I have deep deep issues.... and I can’t talk about it with regular friends and outsiders because they just see it as dollar signs which is beyond annoying.

my collection was way bigger... but a reality check came when my closet broke twice and i had to move all my sneakers out... i thought to myself do i really need all of these? so i sold most of it and everything i have now is sneakers i really like and the few others i just have no success selling which are some random air forces....i might give them away
You’re the smart one in the room, I ended up giving about 15-20 pairs away to friends and family in the last 3 Years that were just basic air max and nikes that I didn’t want to deal with. They were stoked.

I’m alwasy curious as to how many pairs DS a lot of heads on here have not counting doubles or triples or multiples of the same shoe.

I have a question not just for you even though I quoted you, but for anyone who wants to chime in... how many DS pairs are in your back log to wear? 25? 50? 100? More?
I'm down to 19 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom