2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

@livephree OG AJ13s and OG AJ14 Last shot.
Those are for collective purposes.

The oldest pairs that I would actually wear still are from 2005-2008. Jordans and AM90s and some Nike basketball pairs. Couldn’t tell you the exact oldest though.

I Too Needs Help!

“Spare Bedroom” All 4 Walls Occupied... Closet Too :lol:
Lost Count Years Ago Now...
58F896FE-D34A-4A25-9440-9143B1BAC794.jpeg

I have about 120- 130 DS pairs and about 10 pairs in rotation, I also live in an apartment condo atm so i have no where to store after i break a pair out and I dont like storing used kicks with my new kicks. Only time I will break out a new pair is if i sell a used pair to make room in the entry way where i store my shoes.
I am moving into a house soon and hopefully will be able to break out a bunch more pairs. I think the light bulb will go off in my head that i need to get rid of some shoes i know i wont wear when im packing to move.

i cop a lot of doubles that are still DS and chillin and theres some pairs that are still DS i just havent had a chance to rock... im not that bad though... i got maybe 10-15 pairs DS and wear majority of my sneakers... the problem is i can only wear sneakers on the weekend because cant rock them at work... and i dont go out often to wear most of my collection... this spring/summer im a rock more of my sneakers

This is practically me. I made it a point to just wear the shoes anywhere I can otherwise, Ill never wear them. I wore NA WC IV's for the 2nd time just to buy a sandwhich lol. Work is the killer.. I WISHHH I could wear kicks during the week-even if on Fridays only. I count about 31 DS.

This is practically me. I made it a point to just wear the shoes anywhere I can otherwise, Ill never wear them. I wore NA WC IV's for the 2nd time just to buy a sandwhich lol. Work is the killer.. I WISHHH I could wear kicks during the week-even if on Fridays only. I count about 31 DS.

Co-sign on this. I'm in Cole Haan work dress shoes 5 days a week for 50+ hours. I'll get home, take the fam to dinner and try to get some J's in rotation

Current home shoe room. I would say it’s 40% of all the sneakers total. The rest is in storage, can’t wait to buy a house this year. Wanting to put in a hardwood court floor and drop fronts. I certainly feel when they’re in boxes I’m less likely to look for something I want vs just grab from the top few rows instead.
1FCB8E91-F8DF-4E9F-ADBC-DB0F96BC9223.jpeg
434798F0-B9AB-4079-BE9D-9EBD8F9B5B3D.jpeg

Since some of yall were talking about the drop front containers, I always wondered is there enough ventilation in them? As silly as it sounds I wouldn't want to suffocate my kicks lol. I'm paranoid. I remember doing some research a little while ago and there are two slits under the drop fronts for air. But....woulndt those be covered since you're stacking the containers on top of each other??? doesn't make sense.

Same here... working in a bank and rocking shoes Mon-Thursday and try to rock jays on Fridays if there aren't senior management meetings. Usually weekends are my streetwear and jays rotation but all in all, certainly not enough time to rock and switch up kicks.

Newer to the sneaker game here...trying to only keep what I rock, and sell off any kicks I don't wear anymore. Have about enough for 1-2 weeks rotation

Sheesh. I thought my 20-30 DS pairs were a problem. I'm also in brogues or desert boots M-Th. I'll definitely unDS something to run out for food if I'm in the mood. All my pairs stay in boxes in the same closet so it makes no difference which pair I grab. The question is: why do we continue to buy sneakers faster than we can wear them?

Props to all the people that can cut their collections down substantially. Having somewhat hoarder tendencies (I still have, and will probably never get rid of, every video game system and video game I've ever owned, and I have lots), it's crazy hard for me to get rid of pairs. Especially being in a wheelchair, where my pairs stay pretty damn close to DS forever. I have gotten rid of some pairs of models I just will never wear again though (some older Nike and Jordan models I can't imagine wearing as a 32 year old adult, or just don't look good anymore to me). On the flip side though, I've never been one to want or need every pair that releases, and having so many pairs now, my purchasing has slowed wwaaaayyyy down. I have most of the pairs I've ever wanted, so I really only buy pairs every once and a while.

I've never been one to want or need every pair that releases, and having so many pairs now, my purchasing has slowed wwaaaayyyy down. I have most of the pairs I've ever wanted, so I really only buy pairs every once and a while.
I think this... and then I get my credit card statement... Nike finds a way to pull me back in every two weeks.

Sheesh. I thought my 20-30 DS pairs were a problem. I'm also in brogues or desert boots M-Th. I'll definitely unDS something to run out for food if I'm in the mood. All my pairs stay in boxes in the same closet so it makes no difference which pair I grab. The question is: why do we continue to buy sneakers faster than we can wear them?

Because if you don’t then someone else will. Then you’re forced to pay resale if you truly want them.

Back
Top Bottom