2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Why fam? That was your son’s size?

Heated I Missed Out On The Release, Not That You Scored Fam :nthat:

I Don't Have A Little One Just Yet But Always Adding To The Future Little Me's Collection :lol:

Glad To See Them Going To Several People Here Excited To Rock Them Alongside Their Little Ones :nthat:

UnDS at the ballgame :nthat:
FB8DBA4A-20F7-49FB-9AEC-14B673B10618.jpeg

"low" as in the collar isn't as tall as it is on other 1s i have

it's whatever, though, it's to be expected with jordan brand

pair is decent otherwise
My nike pair is a bit lower than my footlocker one wich is a bit lower than my bred toe.... black toe still the lowest ! Dalton gang haha

Wow wow wow them joints are creased big time... that would drive me up a wall... glad to see you are rocking them and you don’t mind good luck the rest of the way with them

Those creases look normal to me. All my shoes get creased up after wearing them. I thought that was normal. Now you got me second guessing the way I walk or something lol.

Wow wow wow them joints are creased big time... that would drive me up a wall... glad to see you are rocking them and you don’t mind good luck the rest of the way with them
Those aren’t creases it’s the tumble. I got a really tumbled and soft pair compared to others. And I put force fields in all my 1’s since they run big in my TTS. My Royals and Breds don’t have creases in them after dozens of wears because of the force fields

2w2liq9.jpg

I'm posting this and I assure you I'm not trying to brag or anything like that, I'm trying to make a point. I feel so disconnected sometimes with the "defects" NTers complain about. My man posted a bunch of pictures of creases and wants a refund. I'm not calling him out, I'm saying I personally don't understand what y'all be talking about. I had 20+ pair of Shadows and sent 18 pair to StockX. Every pair that I actually looked at had creases. I didn't see a single problem and neither did StockX. Maybe I'm not trained to identify flawless pairs. I'm being serious, can someone show me pics of flawless, non-creased pairs?

2w2liq9.jpg

I'm posting this and I assure you I'm not trying to brag or anything like that, I'm trying to make a point. I feel so disconnected sometimes with the "defects" NTers complain about. My man posted a bunch of pictures of creases and wants a refund. I'm not calling him out, I'm saying I personally don't understand what y'all be talking about. I had 20+ pair of Shadows and sent 18 pair to StockX. Every pair that I actually looked at had creases. I didn't see a single problem and neither did StockX. Maybe I'm not trained to identify flawless pairs. I'm being serious, can someone show me pics of flawless, non-creased pairs?

we in 2018 and people still complain about mass produced sneakers. if they're not complaining about the availability, they're complaining about the quality. hard to please

Why you sell all them shadows for minimum profit? Should of did like me and sit on 10 pairs until price go's up. They will be worth $300 soon. Worth even more after that b.

Btw none of my pairs have creases for real for real

Why you sell all them shadows for minimum profit? Should of did like me and sit on 10 pairs until price go's up. They will be worth $300 soon. Worth even more after that b.

Btw none of my pairs have creases for real for real

Decided to take the quick cash. A lil over $500 profit plus my pair for free. I got at least 6 EXPENSIVE Jordan 4's I gotta get (2 Black Levi's, 2 White Levi's, 1 Cactus Jack, 1 Raptors) so I cashed out and using that profit to help me with them...

No response from Stockx - I most likely will initiate a chargeback if they dont offer to resolve the issue. This pair is worst than the NDC pair I received. I anticipated some ****ed up shadows, which is why i bought a few, but 2/4 is not good.

not pictured are the 2 inconsistent swooshes - tumbled and smooth- keep in mind this is just 1 shoe
d0KyOc
k4wdOc

This guy got legit buyers remorse. That's what my FTL pair looks like. For me at least, it's the softest leather, but the swoosh area looks kinda squished.

Also, unless you got scammed/fraud. Ppl should not be allowed to make chargebacks. It prolly won't hurt StockX, but if ya'll bought from a small mom and pop shop and did that, ya'll taking money outta they pockets. They are just selling what Nike supplied them with.

Heated I Missed Out On The Release, Not That You Scored Fam :nthat:

I Don't Have A Little One Just Yet But Always Adding To The Future Little Me's Collection :lol:

Glad To See Them Going To Several People Here Excited To Rock Them Alongside Their Little Ones :nthat:

Damn fam, there’s still hope though!
Yeah man, I get my God Son all the J’s I get!
I don’t have any kids, just my three God Kids.

i Don’t care what anyone says OR care how soft the leather is on any shoes... no way should it look like that. The shoes look like they are years old... anyone that thinks that’s the way the shoe should look. That’s on you. I would never have mine look like that

Back
Top Bottom