2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Woah Woah Woah guy, excrement... Geez lol

I'm not seeing how something can be unnecessary in a DISS TRACK
Diss=disrespectful
No respect
**** the other person
“Sh*t.” Ok. Throw some letters in there. Guess I saw your sig and thought you had a lil thing for that ish lol. Neways pusha got two responses drake got one. I think it’s fair to decide after it’s even responses. If it ended today push’s hurt his soul. But I know drake got more. He’s been a fan since day one so he got stuff in reserve.

“Sh*t.” Ok. Throw some letters in there. Guess I saw your sig and thought you had a lil thing for that ish lol.
Yo what... Ain't my sig just a quote? :lol:
Also it's against the rules to try to bypass the censor... ALSO have you never heard someone being called soft as baby ****? :lol:

did he diss a terminally ill member of t's family, because if not then that was unnecessary

that was his close friend, not quite family to be fair. and to continue being fair....drake did go at pushas family first. like his actual family. not a very close friend. if sum1 comes at my family, all bets r off. those r my loved ones. the other dudes loved ones dont get a pass just cause they got health issues.

imo, when it gets to the point of multiple disstracks, theres no more "unneccessary". that "unneccessary" ish is for the time in between when the beef first started and the first disstrack. plenty of time then to squash it or take it another route. but once disstracks r dropped, its on. its clapback season. time to put on the big boy pants.

that was his close friend, not quite family to be fair. and to continue being fair....drake did go at pushas family first. like his actual family. not a very close friend. if sum1 comes at my family, all bets r off. those r my loved ones. the other dudes loved ones dont get a pass just cause they got health issues.

imo, when it gets to the point of multiple disstracks, theres no more "unneccessary". that "unneccessary" ish is for the time in between when the beef first started and the first disstrack. plenty of time then to squash it or take it another route. but once disstracks r dropped, its on. its clapback season. time to put on the big boy pants.
Some of these dudes forget Gucci made a song talkin how he killed Jeezy best friend

Edit: Just realized it was the Shadow 1 thread :lol: Sorry to my non hip hop listeners
tumblr_mzucauvoa11ru72puo1_r1_400.gif

Woah Woah Woah guy, excrement... Geez lol

I'm not seeing how something can be unnecessary in a DISS TRACK
Diss=disrespectful
No respect
**** the other person

unnecessary because i'm not going to go listen to aubrey, but unless he had a line teasing a terminally ill member of t's family i don't see any point in the line, 1) because it just wasn't that clever of line for someone of his ilk 2) saying someone's name should only result in you saying someone's name: i don't think your fiancée hearing their NAME mentioned in a song triggers the same response as hearing about your TERMINAL ILLNESS mentioned in a song; it's not about fair, unfair, or anything being off limit, when i say unnecessary i mean that line didn't add anything to the song for me; however if aubrey did make a personal jab it's all fair, but i'm pretty sure it's personal now; ***** just crushed his image

Looks like it’s done. Sizes were checking out for a good half hour though without “error” msgs.

My payment went thru on FTL but when I check order status it says cancelled? Hope you guys have better luck...haven’t received a confirmation or cancellation email so we shall see.

Messed around and got some mud on my shadows. Shoe is fine except the thread on the sole.. any way to clean that?

Back
Top Bottom