2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

My order status says "released to ship", but when I click the details it says "1 unit cancelled" in red? Anyone have any ideas - I never received any type of confirmation from Footlocker...the only thing that went through were the funds being deducted from my Paypal account?

My order status says "released to ship", but when I click the details it says "1 unit cancelled" in red? Anyone have any ideas - I never received any type of confirmation from Footlocker...the only thing that went through were the funds being deducted from my Paypal account?

Mine says the same thing. Also never got FTL confirmation, just PayPal. Will give it until about Tuesday/Wednesday then I'll call CS and see what's going on, unless I see a refund back into my account before then.

RIP

You should get your funds back into your PP account soon, if not call customer service

Happy Friday .
iwrjf9.jpg

What are these? They custom?

As if 8:50 p.m Shoe a Place (Galleria Houston Tx)
had:
20180605_205842.jpg

20180605_205842.jpg
20180605_205840.jpg

Sales guy was trippin' & wouldn't check sizes, claimed they were closed...only way he'd check is if I guaranteed a purchase, so I bounced.
The # is
(713) 595-4972
Not sur if they taken pnoe orders though...

City gear Westheimer had:

20180605_190636.jpg

10-10.5 Tinkers (retail)
8 &11.5 shadow 10's (retail)
And 1 size 12 in red metallic 1's. (89.99)

Sorry didn't ask about the rest...
# is
(281) 752-9299 no clue on phone orders either.

Last edited:
FTL still has not returned my funds smfh. No longer trying restocks with them and their 1 pair.

I just talked to customer service for the 3rd time - finally got someone that would actually investigate, as I still didn't get a refund. Apparently no one initiated the refund, so the CS rep did while I was on the phone and provided a refund number. They also sent a $10 coupon (no min. purchase) for the trouble...if you haven't yet I would reach out. They are always quick to take the money, but slow to return it....lol

I just talked to customer service for the 3rd time - finally got someone that would actually investigate, as I still didn't get a refund. Apparently no one initiated the refund, so the CS rep did while I was on the phone and provided a refund number. They also sent a $10 coupon (no min. purchase) for the trouble...if you haven't yet I would reach out. They are always quick to take the money, but slow to return it....lol
Yeah it has been returned after my email this morning threatening to file a claim. **** crzy.

As if 8:50 p.m Shoe a Place (Galleria Houston Tx)
had:
20180605_205842.jpg

20180605_205842.jpg
20180605_205840.jpg

Sales guy was trippin' & wouldn't check sizes, claimed they were closed...only way he'd check is if I guaranteed a purchase, so I bounced.
The # is
(713) 595-4972
Not sur if they taken pnoe orders though...

City gear Westheimer had:

20180605_190636.jpg

10-10.5 Tinkers (retail)
8 &11.5 shadow 10's (retail)
And 1 size 12 in red metallic 1's. (89.99)

Sorry didn't ask about the rest...
# is
(281) 752-9299 no clue on phone orders either.
Out here doing the Lord's work.
Mad Props!!!/

Have prices been going up? These feel so good on feet and look so good crisp that I may have to double up. Would sell my BC3’s for these.

still can't believe these are still damn near retail. they were 173 on stockx in my size a week ago and bumped back to 180. was hoping they'd dip below 170 so I'm checking everyday. i saw what happened to bts and i know they're not gonna stay this close to retail for ever lol

Back
Top Bottom