2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Becareful on fineline. He sent me a pair of fake bredtoes. I filed a paypal dispute and he promptly gave my money back. It was very obvious they were fake. Even the paper in the box was fake.
How was the paper in the box fake?

Can’t tell if you’re serious? Type of Leather dictates height now?
I am??? The softer the leather the less it holds its mold, but i am not saying the **** is going to melt. I actually worked at a leather store in high school and early college lol.

I am??? The softer the leather the less it holds its mold, but i am not saying the **** is going to melt. I actually worked at a leather store in high school and early college lol.

I just don’t think that would cause THAT much of a difference In height

Made absolutely no sense, because SBB wasn’t 2017 and neither is red toe lol.
My Breds shattered shadows unc’s black toes are all the same size height wise. My 2017 pairs are all taller for some reason. Like ASG Royals. But then my bred toes and gold toes are the same height as my 2017’s.

Here’s shadows black toes and bred toes. Seem to be about the same height. Black toes might be just a tad shorter.

Attachments

• 158B77D2-81E3-48AF-B52E-5693C2586DCC.jpeg
    158B77D2-81E3-48AF-B52E-5693C2586DCC.jpeg
    255.6 KB · Views: 56
More so than any Jordan 1 that I can remember in recent memory, it seems like lots of peeps are jumping on these inflated early and preorder prices. The panic around what is and isn't "limited" must really be taking hold of people. Look what you've done JB! :smh:

More so than any Jordan 1 that I can remember in recent memory, it seems like lots of peeps are jumping on these inflated early and preorder prices. The panic around what is and isn't "limited" must really be taking hold of people. Look what you've done JB! :smh:
The prices are no where near what they have been in the past. Banneds were around 450+

Couldn't agree more. Never seen a jordan release in full family sizes and end up being very limited.

I know wotherspoons are getting a toddler release for some reason, but thats different from a full family run.

If people want them early more power to them, but I just don't see them being that limited.

It could end up being like the concord lows from a few years ago that were a big general release but still super in demand and not easy to get.

I think Between how ****ty and unreliable Snkrs app is and the fiasco that was the SW 97/1 release, the panic has set in for many that’s why people want to preorder.

I feel like every release lately I completely guess wrong on pricing and availability.... when I think it’s going to be an easy cop it’s been a nightmare ( ie gundams, Black flyknit trainers)

Becareful on fineline. He sent me a pair of fake bredtoes. I filed a paypal dispute and he promptly gave my money back. It was very obvious they were fake. Even the paper in the box was fake.

How do people still trust this guy if he knowingly sends out fakes occasionally?

Back
Top Bottom