2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Nike stash up for Brooklyn

6E41FDB7-1276-4744-A805-D92E3E5C7379.png

Do u guys think checking in later than others effects your reserve chances?
Honestly, who knows. I have been told by local footlocker manager that it does. He also said that he believes the more you have spent on your account the better chance at hitting. It makes sense but I don’t know what or who to believe. At the end of the day, it’s an online raffle

Do u guys think checking in later than others effects your reserve chances?

I don’t know for sure but I think it does. I was on it for the game royals, had 10min head start as soon as a code was posted on here. I noticed that I was second on the list they have in store. I asked the manager checking me out if that meant I was second chosen and she said, “it looks like it” but that could mean nothing and it could be completely random how the list is ordered.

I don’t know for sure but I think it does. I was on it for the game royals, had 10min head start as soon as a code was posted on here. I noticed that I was second on the list they have in store. I asked the manager checking me out if that meant I was second chosen and she said, “it looks like it” but that could mean nothing and it could be completely random how the list is ordered.
They usually have it in alphabetical order, what’s your last name?

I jus wana check into my store on my way 2 work 2moro. Everyone using codes got me trippin.
Honestly, who knows. I have been told by local footlocker manager that it does. He also said that he believes the more you have spent on your account the better chance at hitting. It makes sense but I don’t know what or who to believe. At the end of the day, it’s an online raffle
I jus wana check into my store on my way 2 work 2moro. Every1 usin codes got me trippin.

Back
Top Bottom