2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

was the shade of grey that light on the og's?

Yes.

air-jordan-1-black-grey-original-04.jpg

air-jordan-1-black-grey-original-02.jpg

I’m thinking that the numbers will be significantly less than royals and resale would hover around $220-275. There are always fewer pairs made but there’s never a real thirst for them but they’re still respected because they’re fire. Shadows were always the Sandra Huxtable of the OGs.

^ Thats what they all say

Hope they make a satin pair, sweet jesus

Hope I can get the satin pair

Early fakes are inconsistent; some pairs are light grey regardless of lighting and some are dark grey regardless of lighting

I really feel like these are going to be this runs version of the royals from 2013. It's the shadows turn for the spotlight. Plus they'll prob be more limited making them even more desireable.

I have neither the Breds or the royals from this run and I feel like I won't care if I can just grab a pair of these. In 2018 I think these are the dopest looking pair to rock with denim out of the 3. Especially if they don't have the tumble. These go further with outfits too.

I'm predicting a sleeper hit with these.

I kinda wished these were dropping this Saturday instead of the black/red toes. Trying to get this release over and done with.
For real. Same here. After the dust settles it’ll be interesting to see how February turned out. All of these back to back releases.

Need a fresh pair. My last pair is not beat by any means just need a new pair to stock.

Gonna be glutinous and copp two of these despite the fact that I have almost mint condition 2014s, DS KOs and the lows. Gonna try to beat a pair to the ground and wear it everyday. Love shadows. Can’t get enough.

Back
Top Bottom